Home | About | Donate

Hundreds of Clocks Sound Alarm on Ford's "Collusion" With Trump as Pruitt Does Industry's Bidding With Emissions Standards Rollback

Hundreds of Clocks Sound Alarm on Ford's "Collusion" With Trump as Pruitt Does Industry's Bidding With Emissions Standards Rollback

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

Three hundred alarm clocks gave a loud, though symbolic, wake-up call to automobile giant Ford on Monday.

The intended message: "The climate crisis is real and your efforts with Trump to roll back #CleanerCars standards will not go unnoticed."

How about we convince some of the auto manufactures to not roll back the standards, and campaign across the US to only buy their vehicles. Effectively telling Ford to piss up a rope.

America still cannot produce quality cars on the level of Japan. Car prices have at least doubled+ in the past 30 years. Everything built around big oil. At around $2.50 a gallon cars should get a minimum of 60 mpg. We are perpetually robbed! Ford did build the German trucks used to occupy France in WW2. Bought a Ford Maverick new in 1970, looking back the color was puke gold. The payment was about $70 a month. Bye bye as I was drafted. I only had it a month, I’m sure it was a piece of junk though.

Not counting Tesla, there are only 3 US automakers right? Ford, Chrysler, GM. Ford makes an EV, but when my Nissan Leaf lease is up next year, I won’t be looking to them to spend my money. From a quick read of https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/30/climate/epa-auto-pollution-pruitt.html, Chrysler and GM aren’t any better. Looks like I’ll be looking at Tesla or another Leaf. I hate these idiots.

Here’s a news flash, CO2 isn’t exhausted from vehicles. CO, carbon monoxide is in vehicle exhaust, and no it’s not a nutrient.

Please, put the exhaust into your home.
Get back to me on how that all turns out.

NO News Flash meaning FACT.
CO2 (carbon Dioxide) is emitted from humans when you exhale. It’s also used to carbonate soft drinks.
CO (carbon Monoxide) is emitted from combustion engines, and anything that produces a flame (gas hot water heater, gas stove, ect.). That’s why most homes have a carbon monoxide detectors, not carbon dioxide detectors.
Check out a elementary school science class.

I will correct myself, both gasses are a byproduct of combustion engines. CO, is the inhalation danger to humans.

Just so you know , some of us have lives, I don’t sit in front of a computer all day. So no you won’t get a immediate response from me.