Home | About | Donate

Hundreds of Former DOJ Officials Denounce Trump's 'Shameful' Attacks on Mueller Investigation

Hundreds of Former DOJ Officials Denounce Trump's 'Shameful' Attacks on Mueller Investigation

Julia Conley, staff writer

Nearly 250 former Justice Department officials have signed a letter posted on Medium, denouncing President Donald Trump's months of attacks on the department and the investigation it is carrying out to determine whether Russia meddled in the 2016 presidential election—and whether Trump's campaign was involved in the interference—and called on Congress to protect the rule of law.

Ah yes, the perpetrators of the Police State unite as the Tweeting Idiot of Orange upsets the stability of their murderous apparatus. I can’t recall this level of unity in calling for an end to the militarization of the police or the establishment of the world’s largest gulag, or thousands of police murders - primarily of young Black boys and men. Nope, that would upset the apple cart too and expose their own lives of crime.

Unfit to serve…that about says it all. Will any meaningfully challenge the rule of the dangerous moron?

This is not just any President, it’s Donald J. Trump, who believes that he is the smartest man who ever lived.

Listen up all you writers and “pundits”:
DUMPF IS NOT A PRESIDENT!!!

He is a fucking loser corporatist and game show host!
He was the second worst choice of two HORRIBLE choices thanks to CORRUPTION in the Damnocrat primary!
I REFUSE to say that bass turd’s name with the “P” word in front of it!

That “stability” Trump would be quite interested in cementing.

I think he’s too bat-shit crazy to even want that. He’s very much a Caligula-type who assumes that his every Tweet (no matter how contradictory) is a god’s law. I don’t know whether he’s a sociopath or psychopath or both, but his behaviors are hard to figure.

The fact that he has been taken seriously in the U.S. political economy and body politic for so long says more about this society than him. He’s gonna do what he’s gonna do because he has enough money and power to do what he wants. There really is no strong counter-force currently except his fellow oligarchs – who will tolerate him until he is no longer useful as the ULTIMATE WEAPON OF MASS DISTRACTION.

They couldn’t have created a better straw man if they really tried. Slick Willy, the Red Queen, the Bushes and Obama were pikers compared to this piece of shit. The last that could compare was Reagan, though his nice guy Alzheimer’s style was absolutely different; the damage that he caused is many times greater than the Tweeting Idiot of Orange.

Yes, but in my book, not only unfit to serve, but how unfit is the Republican party to nominate Trump for POTUS!

Attacking Syria: Thumbing Noses at Constitution and Law

“It was a sad spectacle to see U.S. brass rubbishing the Constitution and trying to silence critics of the U.S. strike on Syria, says Ray McGovern in this commentary.”…Ray McGovern.

Where’s the lawyers? Where’s the outrage when the U. S. Constitution and International law is flouted, with a shrug?

Trump tweeted this August 31, 2013.
“Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III.”

There really is a tweet for everything huh? It definitely does read like Trump is criticizing his future self.

How far into uncharted possibly dangerous waters will the great ship America allow her inexperienced man at the helm steer her?

I don’t know but both parties and the media are trying to get the captain to steer the ship into as many crags as possible.

Anyone taking for votes on “THE MOST DANGEROUS BUFFOON WHO EVER LIVED”? (My hand is up!)

Of course they’re biased against him — and for good reason.  He’s a con-man who’s gotten away with all kinds of crimes by using his father’s money to hire crooked lawyers like Cohen to get him off.  If half the stories about Tweetle-Dumb are true then he should have been imprisoned for life twenty or thirty years ago.

You’ve got my vote, FF!  Caligula, Attila the Hun, several kings & popes of the Middle Ages, Hitler, Stalin and a few relatively minor despots of the late 20th & early 21st centuries are arguably at least as evil and/or dement­ed as Tweetle-Dumb, but none of them have had control of “The Bomb” . . .

A Legend in his own mind.

On the one hand we have President Trump bringing to mind all of the horrid things that the FBI and the cops have done in the name of “justice”. Out in real America the cops put 20 bullets into a guy holding a cellphone or a plastic ray gun. In real America the FBI sends a blackmail threat to Dr. Martin Luther King a few months before unknown people shoot him and at least one of the conspirators walks scot-free. So, surmises President Trump, the American public will believe that I’m the victim of the deep state.

On the other side, all of the massive injustice perps put on their sweetest smiles and say, “We’re justice and you’re with us, right? Right?”

Psychosis is when you can play both sides of the street with a straight face.

If in some cases hard to locate Truth is the lubricant of the slow wheels of Justice, the oilers must be allowed to search where it may be found to continue their essential work.

Everyone points fingers at Trump ignoring the fact that Mueller is an empty headed operative. Running a case for the FBI he put 4 innocent men in jail to protect his FBI stooge who killed between 7 and 9 people while being “handled” by Mueller. The FBI agent that worked directly with the mafioso is now in jail and the mafioso escaped to run free for 16 years.

Mueller is scum in the bottom of the political pile.

Yes I did and agree. Adding info to dispel the idea that the MSM propaganda has implanted in folks heads that Mueller is God’s right hand. The left has pushed this garbage for as you say 1.5 years already chasing nothing while ignoring HRC crimes. It is the making of laughing stock America, shithole of the west.

And I upvoted you.