Home | About | Donate

Hundreds of Nurses Stage Die-In in Front of Speaker Pelosi’s San Francisco Office

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/11/02/hundreds-nurses-stage-die-front-speaker-pelosis-san-francisco-office

6 Likes

Dear Bernie and Liz: You have no future in this Pelosi led party. Please join forces and announce a third party run–NOW, not when it is too late. Toss a coin to determine which of you is VP. Go for it!

1 Like

Shame, shame on anyone who prevents our citizenry from being healthy. No true leader wants a sick and dying population.

11 Likes

VOTE that woman OUT ! Nurses use your power to eliminate this person who consistently obstructs civil and human rights

10 Likes

It’s going to take a much bigger crowd possibly with torches and pitchforks to move that corporate shill to give the people even a crumb. In fact I doubt she would consider the people over her rich buddies even if she was water boarded. She may be more corporate than even Hillary.

12 Likes

…and…TAKE FEINSTEIN WITH HER!!!

11 Likes

In the subtle way Oliar hid it with pretty talk and a phony smile while subtly screwing “We the People”.

1 Like

It would be easier to dump Pelosi. When her caucus voted her in I believe they thought she would be progressive enough to consider M4ALL.

3 Likes

Well, common dreams staff.
I am a democrat, but not any part of Nancy’s caucus.

Her failure to take the Mueller presented solid, verified evidence and run toward Trump’s impeachment was and is total failure. Now, going forward with disputed phone call and only about 48% of public support, expect another failure that backfires next November election.

She and Schumer killed the dem party from gaining new members from our young people and dems who voted for Trump to come back home.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yes, that would be easier. I was not aware there might be enough weakness in her support to allow that.

If what you say is correct, then that should begin to move soon–IMO.

1 Like

One of the troubles here is that while the right 's goals are approached with solidarity, the left is operating in chaos. One protest over here and another over there, but they don’t connect in a one way forward sense.
There is hope though as we watch legislation being passed by the House while at the same time impeaching the White House douche bag.
The senate is the killer of all good things right now. All of that legislation passed by the House, and having a blind eye toward trump’s crimes and unsavory behaviors. The Orin Hatch wing of that party must be defeated.

4 Likes

Don’t worry. Dim Losership is dying off. Millennials will take over soon enough.

1 Like

Frankenfeinstein, war profiteering ghoul.

3 Likes

Pelosi the gift to the right that keeps on giving. She is very friendly with big pharma and the health insurance industry. Not surprising that she hates medicare for all. She would rather work with the repugs then the progressives. She ignores most of trumps crimes to focus narrowly on Ukraine. She gives into the repugs every time they make another inane argument. She just opened the inquiry up to the repug clowns. There was plenty of time for that disgusting clown behavior of the repugs during the impeachment hearings. She keeps talking bipartisanship. A topic which makes my blood boil as it usually ends up with the repugs getting nearly everything they want. Which suits her fine as she is a wealthy corporate democrat who benefits from repug tax cuts, and other repug actions as well. I keep reading and hearing that she is a master strategist. LOL Pelosi, I and others are not big fans of you! Please, vote her out as soon as it can be done!

4 Likes

I apologize in advance because I feel like this is going to come across rudely, and I really don’t mean it to. The “Left” can never organize effectively again because the formula to defeat any argument or platform is incredibly easy. For instance, Occupy did have one unifying message that was utterly destroyed by the MSM, and that was “get money out of politics.” But the media kept saying that “these dirty, smelly kids have no idea what they want, or a leader.” And then they were dismissed.

And every once in a great while we do have an effective rally, cause, or protest that brings attention to serious, life-changing issues, like Medicare for All. All the powers that be have to do is break a window and claim that these protesters are animals, hellbent on destroying our American way of life. Then, those protesters are rounded up and charged with terrorism, even though no one actually knows who broke one single window. So, going forward, fewer people fight back, more are charged with worse crimes for trying to help the world, and order for the oligarchy is restored.

You realize all this, right? The “Left” is unified, but “they” won’t allow us to know that and have us fighting over team colors while the world is being robbed of the last few pennies remaining. When all it takes is for one broken window, usually a Starbucks which represents the Latte Left, to bring down a movement or the activists within, how is it possible to fight back, especially without the violence they already claim the Left is using?

1 Like

Why so kind, Ron? (-:

The emoluments clause would have worked. The only reason the orange monster backed out of G7 at his Florida golf course is REPUBLICANS threw a fit. Even Mc Connell said it looked bad. Trump didn’t go forward after republicans would not support it. This also polls in the High 60 percent to impeach.
So Nancy and the crowd go after him for Ukraine. Which doesn’t poll as well. Nancy really never intended to Impeach just more gaslighting.

5 Likes

But the predators who bankroll Nancy want plenty of prey to devour. Medicare for All will take away their prey. So they dictate NO for Nancy. And they probably have photos of Nancy being sodomized by a centaur.

4 Likes

I’d like that also but IMHO, wont work until the voting machines are smashed and in the trash.

2 Likes