Home | About | Donate

Hundreds of Thousands Take to Streets in All 50 States With a Simple Message for Congress: 'Time to Impeach and Remove Trump'

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/12/18/hundreds-thousands-take-streets-all-50-states-simple-message-congress-time-impeach

1 Like

Good luck every one.

4 Likes

Go team.

And the full on squirming begins.

2 Likes

This represents how powerful the CIA and it’s control over the Media are.

3 Likes

I would like to think that these demonstrations had some meaning, but they don’t. Most people still fail to realize that this nation is in a gilded age. It is being controlled by an oligarchy, and that oligarchy will only comprehend what they have done when their money is taken away from them.

10 Likes

“ The Orange Anus” LOL . that is f,ing hilarious . Just so you know i’m stealing that .

Like Malcolm X said:

3 Likes

Better they should be out in the streets demanding that the Senate vote down the NDAA that the house just passed, the $738 bn for war and weapons and a ridiculous Space Force. Impeaching Trump won’t change the policies, or reform the system, because he really isn’t the one calling the shots. This exercise will be cathartic to some extent but anti-climatic in the end.

8 Likes

These last three years have been a wake-up call for all Americans, to the disfunction of this two party system of government which has devolved into what exists today, a chaotic collection of thieves and liars, driven only by their never-ending lust for money and power.

Wake up America. It’s time to support a different political party.

6 Likes

Yes, the duopoly continues to play the US electorate.

While many quotes from the Clinton impeachment are being aired that confirm the extent and duration of DC hypocrisy, there are many more recent quotes that confirm how much worse it is getting.

During the 2016 election cycle Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) called then VP Biden “the nicest person I think I have ever met in politics”, and Graham called Trump “a kooky race baiting, xenophobic religious bigot, unfit for office”.

In 2019 Graham appears on camera as often as possible to accuse Biden of being serially corrupt while praising Trump as a persecuted man of virtue.

2 Likes

321 days until the election.

Yes, Trump is an unhinged horse’s ass, like those waiting in the wings to replace him, and most in Congress, particularly those on the R side, along with the Goldman Dems. We will learn from Hong Kong and Extinction Rebellion, or we will go under. Abolition of the Senate, the Electoral College, Citizen’s United, and most of the Supreme Court are minimum requirements for a return to sanity in the US. This can only happen if our Overlord’s system is severely disrupted for months, blocking business as usual, and filling the jails and morgues. A rude reality. The alternative is nuclear war, climate apocalypse, or both. No coming back from that.

4 Likes

And then it all starts over again. I guess that means we have more democracy than anybody else?
s/

2 Likes

It means we have more spectacles than anyone else.

1 Like

Autocrats dont care about public opinion.

This should be clear to anyone who’s paid remote attention these past 3 years where despite public outcry, the GOP controlled senate plowed through countless unpopular, harmful policies and judicial and agency nominees including an obscene and monstrous DoD funding.

We are kinda screwed y’all…as long as the GOP and corporate Dems are in charge.

1 Like

Don’t you mean the past thirty-eight years years?
(Specifically: January 20, 1981)

2 Likes

What we are looking at is the modern day version of the Jim Crow trial in the south. Doesn’t matter whether the accused black man is guilty or innocent, Judge McConnell will be giving him a good decent american trial where he will be convicted by an all white jury and then executed. It will look official and all constitutional and the like and the courts will generally uphold it. In this case, Judge McConnell will be having a good decent trial for Donald Trump and the american people where the outcome of innocent is already prepared. It will be all official and good decent american justice just like in the old Jim Crow south. Aren’t you people impressed?

1 Like

Malcolm X’s quote posted by wings, is to me the problem, the politically dumb and brainwashed American, masses will never support a Green Party until the Republicans and Democrats lose the power of their control of the MSM over the minds of the American, masses. In my opinion, as long as honest people like Bernie and Dr. Jill Stein are an anathema to the MSM and the political, elite…the American sheeple will remain asleep

3 Likes

More like “comatose” Shanti.

2 Likes

no, i dont. I mean yes, over time it has lessened but this blatant, into-your-face, Whaddya-gonna-do-about-it/of course I bribed him - that is unheard of.

1 Like