Home | About | Donate

I Was Hungry and You Gave Me A Free Round of Golf: Trump's Much-Vaunted Philanthropy Is A Profiteering Crock

I Was Hungry and You Gave Me A Free Round of Golf: Trump's Much-Vaunted Philanthropy Is A Profiteering Crock

Astoundingly, it seems Drumpf is an even more despicable grifter and liar than previously disclosed. A WaPo story found his "charitable giving" of over $102 million consists entirely of free giveaways of his own gold-plated crap, mostly rounds of golf, and virtually no money of his own - though he did give Serena Williams a $1,136.56 WTF "donation," aka free plane ride and picture of herself. He also made money from "giving away" a New York park, and - sweet Jesus - from 9/11. In Donaldese, "What a loser! Sad!"

The importance of the video cannot be overstated.
All of our shadows are the same color.

Thanks for the recommendation. The video is great!!!

During W's admin I still recall Dick Cheney's alleged "donations to charity." Yeah, sure.

He always got a free pass. No investigations.

No surprises here, the real surprise is that it has taken till now for this info. to be made public in a big way.

He has been screwing the system and others for years, yet for months now we have been subjected to a unending, uninterrupted , stream of verbal diarrhea from him vaunting how great he is while MSM went nuts over the ratings this asshole was garnering for them.

He should of been shut down and shut up 2 days after he said he was running. But no, there was to much money to be made. It isn't like this information just became public yesterday.

You are most welcome. Love your screen name.