Home | About | Donate

"I'd Put the Heads on Pikes": Former Trump Adviser Steve Bannon Calls for Beheading of Fauci and FBI Chief

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/11/06/id-put-heads-pikes-former-trump-adviser-steve-bannon-calls-beheading-fauci-and-fbi

1 Like

This morbidly obese, arrogant, fascistic, alcoholic traitor should have HIS head on a pike.
He was a major architect of Trump’s 2016 win, and for that alone, should be banished from this planet.

19 Likes

Medieval.

4 Likes

One would think that Bannon’s fiery rhetoric would be justification for him to be arrested for trying to incite a riot throughout the country. And one should not, despite Bannon’s claim, put it past Trump to echo what Bannon said in one of his infamous tweets.

9 Likes

When this news broke yesterday evening I was having a beer with a neighbor who is a retired US Secret Service agent.

I asked him what his take was on the law enforcement response (or not) to Steve Bannon’s most recent crime ?
He told me that “if you or I said what Bannon said, Federal Marshals would apprehend us post haste, and if we didn’t get beaten to a pulp by the apprehenders our wrists and ankles would be shackled while we sat in solitary confinement with a sentry posted outside our cell door. If the sentry heard a peep out of us the wrist shackles would be replaced with a straight jacket. The reason law enforcement ignores Trump’s mafia and vigilantes is that they know his mafia have the ability to immediately incite riots or worse and the vigilantes are ahead of law enforcement in the small arms race, even though law enforcement’s artillery far exceeds the vigilantes capability”.

8 Likes

he even looks like the madman he is–and just why hasn’t he been arrested for threatening the lives of government officials–just highlights the inequity of our so called Justice System where white bullies get to act in any manner they please without repercussions while the rest of us get gassed for protesting the killing of black and brown people

18 Likes

Notice how there’s no mention about why he’s angry at Fauci and the FBI.

Hunter Biden’s laptop was in possession of the FBI Since December 2019. No investigations. The media likewise was actively campaigning for Biden

The Intercept website featured a great article on Hunter Biden’s resumé…which is filled with 6 figure salaried jobs in areas which he had no experience in .

5 Likes

I was just going to say that what he said is no worse that what I’ve heard someone around hear say, and there you are.

2 Likes

There is no legitimate comparison between website posts and Bannon’s growing criminal track record.

There are boatloads of legal precedent holding politicians, media, and others in positions of power to higher legal standards than those who post on websites.

Note also the growing body of evidence confirming GOP vigilantes taking action from what they perceive as commands from Bannon and others, resulting in their committing capital crimes in Charlottesville, Kenosha, and elsewhere during the past four years.

7 Likes

There’s a huge difference between what I said and what Bannon said, and it’s obvious to everybody but you.
Bannon is a traitor and indicted criminal. He is calling for the killing of ethical, government officials who have done nothing wrong. He wants them killed because they’re doing their jobs properly, which means that they interfere with the fascistic, genocidal goals of his Fuhrer, especially in the case of Dr. Fauci.
Bannon is a public figure with connections to the most powerful government criminal in America. His beheading threat is what Islamic terrorists do. His threat is a real danger to Fauci and Wray, and he should be prosecuted for it.
Do you like Bannon?
I also point out there’s a difference between the words here and hear…a difference that you apparently don’t understand!
“I was just going to say that what he said is no worse that what I’ve heard someone around hear say, and there you are.”

1 Like

I would replace “powerful government criminal” with ORGANIZED CRIME BOSS, seeing how the GOP has been an organized crime syndicate at least since Newt’s contract on America a quarter century ago and Trump is simply their current godfather, with no shortage of godfather wannabes waiting in the wings to succeed him in that role.

4 Likes

Pure, unadulterated EVIL. The veritable portrait of Dorian Grey that is on full, ominous, fascist view.

5 Likes

Oh right, the act is different because the target is different. It’s someone you hate. Gotcha.

2 Likes

The man is insane!!!

5 Likes

Unfortunately, America has its First Amendment that allows people like Steve Bannon and “CarolEllison” to muse about executing people they dislike with no repercussions.

2 Likes

Bannon, a reincarnation of Paul Joseph Goebbels, manipulating and stimulating the fears and prejudices of millions. Wasn’t this guy arrested and convicted of defrauding his deplorable followers in a “build the wall” scam fund? He’s a felon that should be jailed for treason and conspiracy.

6 Likes

Fox has had more stories on Hunter Biden than on Covid-19. H. Biden cashed in on his father’s position which is sleazy, but nothing compared to Trumps despicable kids. We need to repair this system, but lets move on to things that matter more; climate change, healthcare, and poverty.

7 Likes

I’m not onboard with you in regretting freedom of speech – our “First Amendment” – which would at root be an idiotic stance, like begging the Man to come along and please shut me up. Elsewhere in this thread, there’s mention of how federal agents might rightfully beat the crap out of someone else saying such things. Is there really popular support for violent repression?

I am onboard with you calling out one-way accusations of “medievalism” – The whole point of Bannon’s and Orangeman’s existence is normalizing monstrous behavior, getting everyone on both sides talking more and more exclusively in the crudest, most violent terms: a mission of social disintegration which you effectively oppose, imho (and which others around here wade into joyfully).

4 Likes

Well, Mr. Bannon, If you would like to go back to Tudor England, be my guest. In those days, a man could be beheaded for stealing a loaf of bread to feed his starving family.
** In Tudor England, you would not be out on bail for your crimes, fomenting hatred and violence. You would be on your way to the block, to be hanged, drawn and quartered to entertain a joyous crowd. Your head would be stuck on a pike to rot away and perhaps feel rotten fruit slamming into your face.
** Yes, Tudor England would welcome you for your entertainment value and your grand theft would guarantee the show.
;-})

6 Likes

Poor fellow. It is lonely when you steep yourself in unrequited love from the left.
Try your Donny daddy you hateful pig.

2 Likes