Home | About | Donate

If Trump 'Still Has Covid, We Shouldn't Have a Debate,' Biden Says of Next Week's Town Hall Event

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/10/07/if-trump-still-has-covid-we-shouldnt-have-debate-biden-says-next-weeks-town-hall

1 Like

Might also be a good idea to cancel the debate to avoid any 'roid rage punch-outs.

I still think it likely that he and Melania actually tested positive on the Tuesday morning before the first debate. Melania was the only one wearing a mask in the Trump family section. I hypothesize that she didn’t want to infect the family…

Biden should let trump take the lead on the decision to debate. But if he says yes then Biden should be able to demand conditions. Safe from covid, and a no interruptions.

Not only should they have a debate but they should host a massive party for all their “donors” afterwards.

Most likely a moot point, Trump has already responded he won’t do a virtual format debate. Makes it almost impossible for his debate style, interrupting, ranting, tantrums, and child like remarks.
Trump remarked, “If I can’t have my way, I’ll take my ball and go home.”
(The last line is a snark by me).

(h)ttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-says-he-won-t-do-next-presidential-debate-after-it-goes-virtual-due-to-covid-19/ar-BB19P4FX?ocid=msedgdhp