Home | About | Donate

If You Cannot Trust Saudis With Bone Saw, Says US Lawmaker, 'You Should Not Trust Them With Nuclear Weapons'

If You Cannot Trust Saudis With Bone Saw, Says US Lawmaker, 'You Should Not Trust Them With Nuclear Weapons'

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

The revelation that the Trump administration secretly authorized several U.S. companies to sell nuclear technology and assistance to Saudi Arabia is generating alarm over ongoing negotiations about a broader deal that critics worry could eventually lead to a nuclear-armed Saudi Arabia.

3 Likes

Rick Perry is having another revelation

Hope he doesn’t hurt his brain.
Yea, lets give the source of 9-11 nukes. What could go wrong?
President Caligula is insane.

4 Likes

Let’s ALL have a fucking nuclear button! Every country in the world! Then at a given time, all will press the red button and POOF! the planet goes back to square one and evolution may begin again; hopefully, missing the coming of homo sapiens!

4 Likes

Let’s do more of a blanket coverage, shall we? 90% OF THOSE IN D.C. ARE INSANE!!!

5 Likes

Well I’ll give you all Republicans, The Democratic “leadership’ and the pragmatic 'Centrist” Dems…
huh,

Ok well, Maybe you’ve got something there.

Kabuki

4 Likes

What in the hell does congress do anyway? The executive branch can do this w/o congressional approval?

2 Likes

Good question. As I posted to another article recently, I wrote my congressman in February about Yemen, and stopping U.S. contributions to Saudi atrocities. He wrote back in a form letter that he was totally on board with that and elaborated that there is a “provision mandating that the Secretary of State certify that the governments of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates are undertaking demonstrable actions to reduce the risk of harm to civilians. If the Secretary cannot make this certification, U.S. Armed Forces must withdraw from all hostilities.”

“Last September, Secretary Pompeo certified Saudi and Emirati compliance with reducing civilian causalities despite reports that his own regional and military experts overwhelmingly recommended that the State Department reject certification “due to a lack of progress on mitigating civilian casualties.””

So I wrote him back and asked why not impeach Trump for condoning Pompeo’s falsification of Saudi and Emirati compliance with reducing civilian causalities. He has not replied.

3 Likes

A journalist who deserves more attention, Julian Assange, has had his communication cut off for a year now. In this video, Jamarl Thomas (who also was not fooled by Russiagate) discusses Cassandra Fairbanks article about trying to visit Assange in the Ecuadorean embassy the other day, in which she overhears him arguing with the ambassador.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/breaking-ecuadorian-embassy-officials-locked-me-in-a-room-ambassador-clashed-with-julian-assange-as-he-attempted-to-surveil-our-meeting/

2 Likes

Didn’t congress recently voted on stopping supporting SA crusade against Yemen? So many questions and now secretly they are going to provide nuclear capabilities to SA supposedly for energy? Yeah Right.

0 Likes

Conservatives are now willing to sell nuclear technology to the country that provided the people and ideology for the world trade center attacks. Profit and arming an Iran hater (to help Israel) are the main goals here. We tell nations like North Korea and the Palestinians, who have a serious need for serious self defense that they are not allowed to defend themselves with nuclear weapons (or any weapons in the case of the Palestinians) but we will provide the Saudis who absolutely have no character or respect for human life with weapons of mass destruction. For this alone Trump should be impeached and his administration removed, for the good of the world.

5 Likes

Maybe it passed one house and not the other? I can’t remember. No credit for congress for lip service and half-assery.

1 Like

Rick Perry IS as stupid as he looks. What a dumb ass piece of trash.

2 Likes

If individual 1 thinks that Iran is unreliable and needs sanctions, then what in the world is he giving nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia for? Those boys have made a name for themselves for trump level mendacity.

"But @SecretaryPerry seemed confused by that law "

You could have just stopped after you got past “confused.” Gov Goodhair has spent his whole life in a state of confusion starting at least when he entered TAMU. His academic record there is a masterpiece of confusion, and his public record in state government has merely added to the record.

Ms. Ivins was thinking about Govs. Shrub and Goodhair when she made this statement. “In Texas, we do not hold high expectations for the [governor’s] office; it’s mostly been occupied by crooks, dorks and the comatose.”

1 Like

Thanks. We dont hear much about Julian these days. The ecudorian embassy have been fed up with him for some time. I wonder who is pressuring them.

2 Likes

Wow. Rick Perry v Ilhan Omar. Rick, you’re toast. Couldn’t happen to a smarter guy. “A battle of wits with an unarmed person.”

1 Like

Thank you Christians for yet another existential crisis,. By electing and supporting Trump and republican right wing extremism, you may get the Armageddon you do desperately seek. Too bad there’s no paradise in your near future. Thank’s for giving the most radicalized Muslims on earth Nuclear Weapons

1 Like

Both state perpetrators of the 9/11 attacks already have nukes.

2 Likes

911 was conducted, (according to the spin campaign that followed), by Saudi’s and Pakistani’s operating in Afghanistan - with no Afghani’s involved directly. Only Pakistan, out of these two nations, has Nuclear weapons; the technology stolen from the Europeans and then sold to the North Koreans - Our Government considers this government to be our trusted ally, and it receives more federal tax money each year than our own public education system does. Saudi Arabia, up until now, has no nuclear weapons, but is considered an ally by our government as well, despite being one of the most backward and despotic nations in the middle east, and the source of a large percentage of all terrorist funding; now Saudi Arabia, right after murdering a US newspaper Journalist, is getting nuclear weapons directly from us. These facts actually serve to dramatically increase Trumps popularity among US Christians, the lion share of his voting base.

3 Likes

Great idea for killing us all – NO!

0 Likes

Which of those countries had agents sent to film the attack? Which country had agents arrested in a van with explosive reside on the day of the attack? Which country stood down the most expensive air defense network in the World around the East Coast with multiple exercises? Which country had the power to prevent an honest criminal investigation and to fund the NIST sham? To believe the official story, one must disbelieve science. I have faith in science, so I know the American government is lying about 9/11.

4 Likes