Home | About | Donate

If You're Looking for Evidence of WaPo Media Bias Against Bernie Sanders, Here It Is

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/08/15/if-youre-looking-evidence-wapo-media-bias-against-bernie-sanders-here-it

3 Likes

After this comprehensive take-down, I expect that CNN and NPR will withdraw their anti-Bernie comments, and WaPo will publish a retraction and an apology for their bias. Just kidding! But I’ll really be interested to see whether they give Elizabeth Warren the same treatment if she overtakes Sanders as the chief progressive challenger to Joe Biden.

6 Likes

It’s good that someone still follows up on this sort of thing.

But the key here is not to try to tell WaPo to straighten up and fly right. It’s to let people know to stop reading WaPo as a source of news and opinion. And this goes for almost all fhe rest of heritage media as well.

15 Likes

Sen. Warren’s team of " crack neo-liberal capitalists with a conscience " just defended WaPo. And by extension, the rest of those MSM/Corporotracy lovers who have aligned against the Sanders’ campaign. Kick 'em when they’re up, kick’em when they’re down…kick’em all around". " Just win, baby! "
Like her fading Red Sox, the questions are; will they defeat the Cleveland Indians for a playoff spot? Will her Patriots beat the Chiefs? And, lose to the Redskins in the Super Bowl this year?
Be very careful here, Sen. Warren. When the gloves come off I often remember what my grandma told my aunts, " Well darlings, you just can’t be a little bit pregnant or be a little bit of a lackey. "

8 Likes

It’s clear the corpress has no love for Sanders

I just wish there were more there for them to loathe.

3 Likes

Just printing the photograph at the top of the story is enough to give you a view of what WaPOOP thinks of Mr. Sanders.

2 Likes

Great work by Ms. Hollar, based on long prehistory of great work by FAIR – which is always worth reading: https://fair.org/ (and runs a great podcast).

7 Likes
2 Likes

The corporate media’s animus against Sanders is an excellent endorsement.

9 Likes

Bernie needs to wear his attacks from the likes of the WashPost as a badge of honor.

When’s the next post from “Bern Notice?”

4 Likes

No, they will not because Warren is progressive only in rhetoric. She is no threat to WaPo or Amazon profits.

2 Likes

I signed up for ‘Bern Notice’ so I imagine everyone that has done that will get it emailed to them.

That’s what my dad used to say to me … “can’t be just a little bit pregnant!” Thanks for reminding me of a good memory of my father. [insert smiley face here]

True, very true! And what more proof does one need than Liz threw Bernie under the bus in 2016 and instead backed the Wall Street Walker.