Home | About | Donate

'Immediate Trouble' for Don Jr. Predicted After Michael Cohen Guilty Plea

'Immediate Trouble' for Don Jr. Predicted After Michael Cohen Guilty Plea

Jon Queally, staff writer

Donald Trump Jr. could be the next person facing renewed scrutiny on Thursday after a guilty plea in federal court by his father's former private attorney, according to at least one expert on the case, "directly" implicates not just President Trump but his eldest son as well.

"Don Jr is in immediate trouble and pops isn’t that far behind." —journalist Marcy Wheeler

1 Like

Cohen, Deutche Bank, and I’m wondering if the raid on Burke’s office has anything to do with Trump. It’s happening fast now, it seems.

1 Like

Guantanamo is still open. It seems like such a suitable place for Trump, his family and all the members of his cabinet and white house staff. It will be a true insane asylum including Sarah Huckabee giving her daily briefings with no one listening.

6 Likes

One can hope. The wild card is whether Pwesident Twump, feeling cornered, might try to distract us with some contrived “emergency.” As we all know, he wouldn’t be the first.

3 Likes

It’s a genuine concern. He left the Xmas tree lighting event unexpectedly and unexplained last night, and have you been reading his tweets? More and more hysterical, less and less sensible. It’s an ugly time that’s going to get uglier. I’m just hoping nothing too awful happens before his administration collapses.

2 Likes

That rotten apple didn’t fall too far from the diseased tree.

6 Likes

Lying seems so acceptable to these people it would seem that to them lying is the norm. And they seem oblivious to the possible consequences for them as if they are above it all. When people are obsessed with power and loyalty to the leader means everything this is what can happen. Fortunately Cohen dropped the loyalty in his own self-interest and is giving a glimpse of what really went on.

2 Likes

The tsunami of sh!t keeps getting bigger and bigger as it rushes to break all over the true King of the Assh*les.
Popcorn? This is going to deserve Smart Food ; )

2 Likes

I’ll second that motion Reader.

I think this is true for Washington and Wall Street in general. Lying is part of their DNA. It must be a difficult job trying to sort things out after so many lies. The foundation of the 2008 financial crisis was based on lies and deception. The War in Iraq - lies and deception. Vietnam - lies and deception. The list goes on and on.

5 Likes

Midterms are over
House has changed hands
As data is released the implications will be far reaching
For now Meuller is making the rats scurry chasing their own tails
While he does a Connect the Dots on Lies
So far it has only been Legal Snipers.
Expect Full Deployment Soon
Energy Level always Escalates just before.

2 Likes

I’d go with your assessment. The recent incident in the Strait of Kerch led to martial law in the Ukraine…

3 Likes

It is both amazing and nauseating to have to witness an entire stratum of society the legacy of which is to advertise their sucking on themselves with adulations for each others efforts and delights to the exclusion of reality at virtually every level. They with increasing rapidity reach out through their bubble, aided by the frenetic kowtowing of their wannabe serviles to extract from the natural world and then defecate on the world in the next stage of the cycle - otherwise known as instigating wars.

2 Likes

there is no there there. There is only keeping the balls in play. Thats why the ilk of friedman and harvard and chicago can’t come up with anything better than hand jobs on perpetual growth. Those aren’t economists much less intellectuals, they’re brain diseased money grubbers.

4 Likes

When the deal goes down, and it appears to be on that trajectory, we may witness what more than one of fat Donnies old New York buddies tried to tell us some two years ago now.
He will set the house on fire to save his own ass. He will poor the gas, light the match, and chain the door shut on his way out. This will not end well for any of us.

4 Likes

I sincerely hope I am wrong, but like a cornered animal, Trump is liable to do something ballistic, like some kind of false flag…watch for it!

3 Likes

Time to put MAFIA DON and the rest of the “FAMILY” behind bars.

Then go to work on doing the same for Hillary and Bill.

2 Likes

That’s not what “Protect and Serve” is supposed to mean. Jr’s. got it upside down just like this whole presidency. I hope I never hear someone ever again say we need to run government more like a business.

1 Like

Ok. I predicted that Trump would totally lose it by the end of the year after the election results. It’s happening. And as Mueller shoots his balls one after the other, trump has nowhere to hide. And because he is socially clueless, no one can stop him from talking to the press because he loves to talk about himself. With each utterance he shows how dillusional he is and that he does not know better than to keep shooting himself in the foot. This is so globally embarrassing—but you get what you pay for.

Trump denied ANY dealings with Russia repeatedly and probably repeated it in his written answers to Mueller.