Home | About | Donate

In Appeal to Biden, Khashoggi's Fiancée Calls for Release of CIA Report on Brutal Saudi Murder

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/12/18/appeal-biden-khashoggis-fiancee-calls-release-cia-report-brutal-saudi-murder

3 Likes

We know who is responsible for Mr. Khashoggi’s murder. Punishing the perpertrators is a completely different ball game. However, the punishment for murder in that country is a public beheading. (Mostly on Friday afternoons.)

1 Like

Ah. Biden is dedicated to the right of journalists and activists to speak their minds without fear. So he’s going to pardon Assange? And rescind the attempts to make supporting BDS illegal? How about all the laws that make protesting pipelines and such a felony? Good news indeed! (I don’t believe it for a minute.)

5 Likes

And i hope Ms. Cengiz attains her wish.
Can you imagine waiting for your betrothed outside an embassy where he has gone to seek papers to enable the marriage, never to see him again.

4 Likes

“Prince Mohammad Bin Salman, who is directly accused in the film of being involved with the murder, has fostered a society that relies on silencing its critics”

Well not far off from the US/UK with Snowden/Assange.

2 Likes

Bidden is on the take, can’t turn against his trainers. He will turn a blind eye again…

2 Likes

I don’t blame you.

It is profoundly horrifying to think of.

1 Like

Biden is said to have told wealthy donors, at a meeting, that if he is president “nothing will change” for them.

Surface changes are fine. The basic (looting) structure of the economy and finance will not change.

The truth as always been hell to to the truththellers.

2 Likes