Home | About | Donate

In 'Breakthrough' for Labor Rights, Sanders Campaign Becomes First Presidential Campaign to Formally Unionize

In 'Breakthrough' for Labor Rights, Sanders Campaign Becomes First Presidential Campaign to Formally Unionize

Julia Conley, staff writer

Supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said Saturday that his support for his 2020 campaign staff's decision to unionize demonstrated his commitment to fighting for workers' rights. Sanders' Friday announcement made his presidential campaign the first in history to recognize a unionized workforce.

1 Like

Meanwhile, in the enemy camp Trump has issued orders to his onions (anyone can have minions) to determine the proper price point to charge his campaign staff for their required (foreign made) MAGA.20 caps.

3 Likes

It interesting to note that Bernie Sanders polling second among black voters ABOVE Kamala Harris and just behind Joe Biden. Joe Biden gets almost all of the support from Blacks making over $100000 a year. This contradicting that CNN pundit that clamed he had no support among blacks and only got his support from the “Bernie bros”.

The Corporate press is going to go all out on trying to marginalize Sanders while they promote Bet0 , Biden or Harris.

6 Likes

Apparently the pressure put on CNN by Trump was enough to make them cave. The same happened to PBS under the same pressures.
I think the Koch bro’s are getting the message that it’s going to cost more than they thought to support the propaganda needed to fight a grass-shoots, to coin a phrase, campaign that has continued from the 2016 campaign til now.
Bold candidate, bold new representatives, a bold new world. If it doesn’t melt.

1 Like

Sanders always on the right side of history

11 Likes

Curious, which poll? Polls can get rigged just like Primaries

I am concerned that they will ram a Biden/Bedo Status Quo Corporate ticket down our throats and lose again

2 Likes

Bernie, still talking the talk and walking the walk

Feel the Bern

9 Likes

Union yes!!!

11 Likes

I do no know about Bedo, but I am sure Biden already has most of the super,corrupt, Democratic, Delegates locked up. In my view, Bernie has no chance but will be used again in 2020 as a shill in order to give progressives false hope. But I would love to be proven wrong!

7 Likes

Oh WiseOwl, I like that!" Onions," instead of “minions.” So many more layers of evil and incompetence can be contained there and continue to peel off for almost forever! . Great word choice! ( we’ll be able to more easily detect them by their breath too.)-----; )

2 Likes

Maybe so.

I will not: Blue No Matter Who again though

2 Likes
3 Likes

I think the DNC strategy is this. Maintain the fiction that Bernie Sanders only has the support of the “Bernie bros”. Advocate for those who might go Sanders but would NEVER go Biden to vote Harris or Beto. Biden wins based on vote dispersing.

Biden wins the Corporations win. Watch for a whole lot of “The bernie supporter won’t vote Harris because she black and a woman” shaming.

First the corporate D’s rolled out Kamala as their favored candidate. Her rollout didn’t gain the traction they had hoped for so now it’s Beto’s time. Once he fizzles they will roll out Biden. He will barely have his announcement made before he flat lines. Who then? Another shot for Hillary?! LOLOLOL…

4 Likes

I never had any doubts that Bernie would make good on his promises in 2016, but the corruption never gave him the chance. Now if Warren backed Sanders back then, we may never have had to deal with a nightmare like Trump, but what did she do? Now she’s stealing his lines for 2020. So Biden will be the Pawn that the Dems will back because they are afraid of Bernie, AOC and anyone else progressive that would
Produce real change. The old dogs don’t like change. They are fine with all of what’s going down today… which is all Bad! I hope Bernie plays it smart this time and stays 10 steps ahead of them. I’m sure he knows he’s in for a tough fight. I also believe this election will be much more corrupt because Trump is involved. This should be one shit show 4 sure!

1 Like

From my perspective, you nailed it!

1 Like

Biden is worse than Killery, his son owns large investments in Ukraine and Biden would lick Natayahu’s ass clean. He might as well call himself the Zionists candidate. I can’t believe this filthy crook getting even 1 vote.

3 Likes

I have long thought we should unionize the entire public maybe Bernie should start by unionizing all his followers

2 Likes

You shall be proven wrong “you can fool some of the people some of the time…” Waking up the people is a process. It’s taken the neoon criminal gang about 60 years to get us down to where we are today intellectually speaking. And it’ll take that long or more to get smart again. We are talking teaching 100s of millions of American men women and children to learn to thing independently out of the box.

1 Like

Hillary failed on her last two shots, BuffaloSpirits. A two-time loser.

In 2016, Seth Rich had to die, and to date, we still don’t know why.

Solve his murder, and perhaps then, America might seriously consider voting for somebody not in the corporation’s pockets.