Home | About | Donate

In 'Brutal Blow' to Wildlife and Gift to Big Oil, Trump Finalizes Rollback of Migratory Bird Treaty Act

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2021/01/05/brutal-blow-wildlife-and-gift-big-oil-trump-finalizes-rollback-migratory-bird-treaty

1 Like

Stop the insanity, impeach again, arrest the complicit thugs, prosecute all the seditious elected officials, convict the guilty and sentence accordingly. We the people demand these obvious actions! Peace

8 Likes

I’m with you all the way. Hair Hitler must be impeached and not allowed to ever hold public office again.

5 Likes

This is simple - Biden is inaugurated and 15 minutes later he reverses every EO that Trump scribbled his name on and everything that he did to endanger this country and the planet is reversed. It only requires leadership and intelligence and competence - qualities that Trump never had and hopefully Biden does. As to MBTA - restore it - strengthen it - eliminate evaporation pools and the use of dangerous pesticides(among many other things) and place fines on illegal behavior that would cripple any industry that doesn’t feel they need to obey the law. If harmful and criminal corporations go bankrupt from stronger environmental regulations - so what?

6 Likes

They value inanimate things over sentient conscious beings.

4 Likes

Seems like this and the other late admin Trump exec orders can be easily stopped, reversed, or will not ever even go into effect. Yes, the Biden admin must take these counter steps, but am I missing something else?

1 Like

Actually the constitution holds another remedy, the 25th amendment. But at this late stage and with McConnell firmly astride his blockading of anything decent passing the Senate far better to await the charges being brought by both the NYC City Attorney and the NY State Attorney General.

It will be a real fashion statement seeing Donald dragged off in handcuffs wearing an orange jumpsuit.

3 Likes

Dear US Fish and Wildlife:

Perhaps it is YOU and not the creatures that should suffer the effects you planned for them.
I wonder how many hunters will "accidentally “wing” you?

1 Like

No surprise here in a country that should be named…The United Corporations of America.

1 Like

Anything “alive,” apparently is fair game…

“I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.” Albert Einstein

1 Like