Home | About | Donate

In Display of 'Actual Sociopathy,' Trump Reportedly Asked CIA Why Drone Didn't Also Kill Target's Family

A growing number of towns in my area are switching over to non-partisan elections, in which neophytes and the unaffiliated can run—and often win—without having to toe anybody’s party line. Municipal office, of course, is the birthplace of most careers in politics, and to get that start without having to compromise may mean the difference between a small-d democrat and another oligarch-in-training.

I know others have said that Trump gets criticized where Obama didn’t because of his other related, bigoted actions, policies and statements (e.g. the Muslim ban).

But I’m still convinced it’s an image thing. Trump is a raving (tweeting) lunatic. Obama was a more cool-tempered, erudite sociopath. Plus, his hair was much more tidy. And to a lesser extent, there’s a my-party-right-or-wrong effect of Dems giving O a pass for no other reason than that they’re on the same team.

And, lest anyone think I’m bashing Dems, I do recall Reps criticizing Obama for drone strikes killing and even targeting innocents.

Good point!

Rest assured Hillary would not have changed anything that is happening now had she been elected. If any actual justice existed it would have barred either candidate from being on the ticket. It was fixed once for Trump, look for history to repeat in 2020. Anybody see any antiwar demonstrations going on? Crickets muffled chirping.

O’Bummer (in concert with Pelosi et al) didn’t even try to prosecute the War Criminals who led us into Iraq and/or committed atrocities there.  That alone should tell you all you need to know about POTUS 44.

Such a demented, vile son of a bitch (was she was a bitch) as "P"resident…He surely ain’t not fucking President, only a temporary ‘occupant’ of the house built by slaves.

I lived in the interior of Alaska for three and a half decades before coming back way south to care for my mom, so Canada will be a slightly milder climate. :slight_smile:
I’m working on my exodus, but my mama takes priority at the moment. I admit though, it takes more than a couple of hits to deal with 16 million people in a 10,000 sq. mile radius! They’re still carving up every square inch of the Mother down here and selling it to the highest bidder, even though the freeways are already at a standstill for several hours a day! Plus, SoCal is a war economy with all of the military installations down here. It’s VERY disconcerting to hear bombs going off on the nearby base as they practice mass slaughter for their psychopathic leaders.

Hi GuildF312S.

There are several towns near me that have such elections. This can be better, but when I was in Boston, which had non-partisan elections for city council, most politicians were extremely opportunistic and exhibited the right leaning anti-democratic / pro-plutocrat tendencies even without running as Democrat/Republicans. The one politician I worked with, who actually working in community based organizing efforts was set up in an FBI sting for taking a bribe at a community event with hordes of people who were interacting with him and giving donations (Apparently the ‘bribe’ was just over the legal amount for a donation). He, a Black man, and one other Black state Senator, were the only politicians targeted despite the corruption of other politicians being very well known (Remember murderous mobster Whitey Bulger’s brother, Billy, a Democrat, had been President of the Mass. State Senate). After a questionable trial in Federal Court, the politician (only one of 2 Black politicians in racist Boston) was sentenced to several years in prison. Only the one other Black city counselor spoke out about these racist and anti-democratic government actions.

Where I live now, it is Democrat State Senators who are attacking efforts of community based organizations. While non-partizan elections can be done locally, it will be a while before we can get to non-partizan elections for state senators.

Not everything Uncle, Obama had 73 Congressional days until Kennedy died, after that he was filibustered all the way through the second term and what we heard about it on the Reich Wing MSM was mostly bullshit, it was what Fux Noise wanted you to hear.

What real difference does it make whether they were “Official” policy or not?  They were not discouraged, nor SFAIK was anyone ever punished – or even reprimanded – for perpetrating them.  O’Bummer’s actions – or lack thereof – speak much louder than his mealy-mouthed words.  (BTW, I confess to falling for his rhetoric
and voting for him in '08.  By '12 I had wised up a little, and wrote in “Bernie & 'Beth”.)

Wars are immoral.
Wars involve bombing enemy cities.
Hamburg, Dresden, Tokyo, Hiroshima…
This is how wars are fought and won.
Wars are not the same as fighting crime.
If it was just crime, then killing family is off limit, if it is war, then it is not of limit. War is evil as such, and everything that brings victory is “good” in war.
Being moral leeds to losing wars.

Donald S Trump is a Sociopath.

Hillary Rodham Clinton is a Sociopath.

Why on earth are people that call themselves progressives claiming the ONE Sociopath should have been selected over another? This is like saying it better for a girl to date Ted Bundy then Gary Ridgway.

Honestly it doesn’t make much difference. While there is still a good moral argument that says that carelessness is better than outright animosity, people still die. I would like to add that carelessness can be tampered down through policy as it was ever so slightly under Obama, outright animosity cannot be once it has been declared. Also more innocents will die under this policy than under the carelessness of the past.

The same fool that would think liberals like to see drones kill women and children are the same people that refer to pro-choicer’s as pro-abortion. If you stop long enough to unwind your brain for a moment you would understand that you can be pro-choice while being personally against abortion.
But that doesn’t fit the propaganda chain of thought in America these days. G

What kind of shite is this latest attack on Trump? Every president since JFK has wantonly killed innocent civilians. No one has been more responsible for deaths than the village idiot who was not elected but appointed.Clinton’s sanctions caused untold deaths of children,drones continue to kill the innocent. The USA exports weapons and death on a scale never before seen. God bless America indeed.!

War is state sanctioned murder…

Thanks W. Lawior, you said all that needs to be said about our disgusting murder machine run by J.F.K. thru to today. I assume the appointed was W. g

I love the idea of a no party identity election process. The trouble of course would be that candidates would continue to lie their asses off. I watched Wisconsin’s Scott Walker do this, and we all know that Trump wouldn’t know truth unless it flew down his throat like a misguided fly. G

One more thing about drones. When I here about bumble bee drones infiltrating our private space, back yard, front window, bathroom window, etc, I expect there to soon be bumble bee swatter drones, or maybe drone spray to keep the cute little critters away. G

I find an interest in understanding strong dysfunction of our leaders. As I go down the list of traits I don’t see them as all applying to the great Don. (in his own mind).

Psychologists vie to enumerate the facets of sociopathy. Joseph Newman argues that the sociopath has an attention bottleneck that allows him to focus only on one activity or train of thought, to the exclusion of others. Researchers, including Howard Kamler, say that the sociopath lacks not “moral” identity but self-identity altogether. Yet nowhere do I recognize myself more than in Hervey Cleckley’s clinical profiles. In The Mask of Sanity, published in 1941, Cleckley distilled what he believed to be the 16 key behavioral characteristics that defined psychopathy. Most of these factors are still used today to diagnose sociopaths/psychopaths and others with antisocial disorders. (Psychopathy and sociopathy are terms with an intertwined clinical history, and they are now largely used interchangeably. The DSM excludes both, in favor of antisocial personality disorder.)

Superficial charm and good intelligence
Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking
Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations
Unreliability
Untruthfulness and insincerity
Lack of remorse and shame
Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior
Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience
Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love
General poverty in major affective reactions
Specific loss of insight
Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations