Home | About | Donate

In Display of 'Actual Sociopathy,' Trump Reportedly Asked CIA Why Drone Didn't Also Kill Target's Family

“Not completely human” is being kind. This rancid pile of egomaniacal, narcissistic trash is barely human. He has always been like this and he is getting worse with age.

“War is organized theft.” – Jacob Bronowski

Congratulations, ass wipe. You sound just like Ann Coulter.

Amen to that. We are knee deep in that stuff one is not supposed to mention in public,

It makes you wonder if this dangerous idiot has anything but thin air between his ears. No doubt he is making millions himself from the spending on arms so clearly he doesn’t give a fig for anyone but himself. I wonder how he will survive when he has killed everyone else on the planet. Hopefully some terrorist will do the world a favour and take this lunatic out.

(Marie, forgive me…the expression is “couldn’t care less.” You and I agree on many points, but my compulsive grammar urges might make it sound as though I’m putting you down. I’m not. :upside_down_face:)

Have you read Bandy Lee’s (editor) The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump? That POS Dump actually carries several concurrent real diagnoses. But so what? His minions are ignorant, hateful, and/or in denial. Congress members probably know what he is but find him helpful to their agenda. The whole world is laughing at him, including the other monster demagogues. Who’s to take him down…before, as many here have said, it’s too late?

More than one. Of that I’m sure. Soldiers give up many rights that the rest of us retain, but fail to exercise. We have failed them, too.

That’s the best lesson of The Grapes of Wrath.

That’s true. Hillary Clinton is a proud, Henry Kissinger approved war criminal. And so in 2016 I voted Green for the second time in my life. The first time was in 2000, for Nader. I regret neither. Can’t say the same for my first voting experience, which was for Bill Clinton, nor my 2004 Kerry vote, which was sheer desperation . Nor am I proud of all the years I abstained from voting in disgust after that.

I do know. But he did feel required to pay lip-service. And Trump doesn’t. The Roman people delighted in the destruction of other people, as long as Roman killers brought riches home to Rome. If that is what we are becoming, then we need to fall, and the sooner the better. What I’m witnessing now is worse even than Rome’s honest open viciousness. The hypocrisy of these so-called Christian Trump supporters has to be killing their very souls.

That ignores the concept of just war. And no war is just that is waged in order to steal resources. If you are not a follower of pure passivity, such as Leo Tolstoy spoke of, than either you must justify war, or simply admit you have no moral compass at all.

I agree with Lee Camp. Let’s stop pretending that there are adults in the room. General Mad Dog Mattis? Really? They’re all insane murderers. And it is our fault. Or maybe a flaw in our species. We put these people in charge of life and death and everything else, and we tell them they deserve it. If they weren’t crazy when they took the job, they’re surely crazy shortly after!

Leave how? Where? We are in modern-day serfdom. Regular people aren’t going anywhere unless our Lords and masters say we can. Otherwise, do you think I would be living in this end stage capitalism-gutted country if I could get to Norway? A country wiith a living wage, healthcare, and an education system that doesn’t bankrupt the poor? Then again, where do you go to escape Rome, or at least when Rome is ascendant?

And when we do, Pence is next in line.

Well maybe a little chaos will bring about much-needed change. If it doesn’t save us, maybe it will save the rest of the world from us. We did this after all. We paid these taxes after all. We supported these wars, and the blood is on our hands. Maybe if we all take responsibility for it, then we can save everyone.

No real liberals want dead families. Of course we could have elected bomb, bomb, bomb Iran McCain instead. It’s not like there is a real choice. No 3rd party is going to win ever. Liberals are a minority and no candidate they put forth is going to win. So until the two parties implode and two new parties emerge, which could take many years yet, you have evil and less than evil. And one of them is going to win. That is american politics, we have never tolerated third parties.

I always thought they were the smartest ones. Hot too. (Sorry, I was 20).

Here’s a link with information.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

Stay in touch if I can help at all.

Jen, I understand what you are saying, but I refuse to say “we” are responsible for this. I am not. For decades, I’ve fought against this rotten establishment in any way I can, raised my kids to fight the good fight, and recruited and urged people I know to join in…all aspects of what can be called the good fight. I’m not part of the “we” you refer to. THEY voted in the murderers. THEY are complacent, ignorant, gullible, manipulable, and responsible. THEY are murderers and vicious imperialists or tools of the same…not WE.

If I’ve erred anywhere, it’s in spreading myself too thin because every cause and issue light my fires. I’ve hated what the USA has stood for all my life; the few pockets of humaneness, intelligence, courage, initiative, social conscience, and vision are just that: too few.

I don’t understand what you mean by your last sentence, that if we all take responsibility… then maybe we can save everyone. Help?

There’s an expression in Spanish that warns or describes going from Guatemala to Guatepeor…mala in Spanish means bad, & peor means worse…

Pence terrifies me every bit as much as Dump does, only in some different ways. Someone here posted that Pence isn’t stupid; I disagree. He’s every bit as dangerous to the Constitution and what’s left of democracy here as Dump is. He’s just not as unpredictable as Dump is.

In fact, everyone in the whole line of succession terrifies me.