Home | About | Donate

In Joyful Act of Resistance, Pink Seesaws Installed at Border Fence

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/07/30/joyful-act-resistance-pink-seesaws-installed-border-fence

2 Likes

Thank You

If this doesn’t bring a tear to your eye you have no heart

8 Likes

Love inspired tool for humanity. May many more find their way to help in the fight against fear and hate dictated by governments.

Governments would rather wage war of destruction while making wealthy corporate Owners more wealthy.

7 Likes

I’m waiting to see Trump’s spelling of “trebuchet,” as he tweets Nancy for yet more billions… for his accelerated repatriation program?

2 Likes

How long will it take DHS and Trump to destroy this expression of beauty and compassion and sharing.

6 Likes

I love this—a see-saw!
This can be more valuable than armies or wars. When children from different cultures play together , they find a way to communicate and sometimes this is accomplished by blending languages and creating a new one!
We should only ever have children running the UN, because with their real communication, skills so much more is accomplished : )

3 Likes

Wizards of wonder dispelling the gloom. Kudos.

2 Likes

i went to breitbart. one article had the same picture of the pink see saw. i went to the comments section. the first comment said this is proof we need a 3 foot thick wall with armed guards every 30 feet. “there are two americas”

2 Likes

The Trumpsters’ hate and racism blind them to compassion.

I love this! But I would like it a whole lot more with the fence gone.

2 Likes

If you weren’t wearing latex gloves and a surgical mask, I recommend taking two full rounds of potent antibiotics for that. You may have been infected.

2 Likes

For sure this doesn’t fit in with trumpenstein’s policy of deterrence.
Some night they will wrap those seesaws with razor wire.

Hi Morgan_Gritley:

Apparently see-saws, aka teeter-tot can frighten the breitbart.
As many might have noticed I have a tendency to mix up letters, so when I first heard of breitbart, I read it as barfbite… That still makes more sense to me now as the correct pronunciation! : )