Home | About | Donate

In Latest Affront, Trump Health Department Scrubs Guidance for Lesbian and Bisexual Women From Website

In Latest Affront, Trump Health Department Scrubs Guidance for Lesbian and Bisexual Women From Website

Julia Conley, staff writer

A government watchdog revealed on Wednesday that information on lesbian and bisexual women's health issues has been quietly removed from the Health and Human Services Department's (HHS) website under the Trump administration, leading to outcry from health advocacy groups.

The short lived Trump Administration will “go down” as the most LGBTQ-Phobic, in all of the United States History.

#1…suppression
#2…oppression
#3…tyranny

I keep thinking there must be a way to sue over all of this data deletion here and other US dept’s. Hope any lawyers on this site can agree or disagree with this line of thought. If these documents are public records, there are strict laws regarding falsifying these records. When I wrote a report about are actions at a emergency scene, there was a 10 yr. jail term and/ or $10,000 fine for falsifying that report. That was just for a city, I would think it would be more severe on the national level.

From the article:

“…Conscience and Religious Freedom division in January. The office will work to enforce a rule to keep ‘individuals and organizations from being compelled to participate in procedures…when it would violate their religious beliefs or moral convictions.’”

If that means I can now withhold that portion of my taxes that pay for endless war, I’m all for it. Otherwise, it’s the worst kind of hypocritical posturing.