Home | About | Donate

In 'Latest Attempt to Distort Democracy,' Koch Brothers Bolster GOP Tax Cut Efforts

Thank you!!! Someone caught on that I attracted the attention of a troll that I have known at Newsvine.

Great Post, Greenwich.

joe –

Sadly, Koch Bros. (and other large corporations) also bought the Dem Party decades ago.
Southerners were used to found the DLC/Democratic Leadership Council and representatives
of these corporations served on the Executive Board of the DLC. That’s how the Dem Party
was corporatized. Bill Clinton was specifically recruited by Koch Bros.

Koch Bros. Family have been working for more than 100 years to overturn democracy in US.

Their plans richly deserve fierce resistance from the non rich, Meaning the US, the overwhelming majority of Americans. What this strategy is all about is giving the rich and super rich donors a gift of tax cuts return for their donations. In short, Republicans using tax payer money to make them richer with what is essentially bribe money to pay for Republican favoritism toward their donors.

The Failure of Supply-Side Economics - Center for
https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/economy/news/2012/08/01/
Michael Ettlinger and Michael Linden give three decades’ worth of evidence that proves supply-side economics doesn’t work … The Failure of Supply-Side … trickle …
Supply-side Economics: Definition, Does It Work
https://www.thebalance.com/supply-side-economics-does-it-work-3305786
Supply-side economics is a theory that recommends lower taxes and deregulation … Does Supply-Side Economics Work? … Supply-side is similar to trickle-down …

1 Like

yun –

Almost perfect plan … but first we have to unravel and disappear the MIC/CIA/NSA.
They’re in for something like 70% of every tax dollar!
:slight_smile:

In this system where both of our national parties are owned and controlled by
Elites/wealthy, we will only be offered corporate candidates.
And if there are any surprises in the stack for Elites/wealthy they always have
our hack-able computers to re-work things their way.
That’s been going on for 50 years now.
And, that is by design in plans drafted two years before the end of WWII.

Operation Gladio https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio
(Companion to Mockingbird and Paperclip/200,000 ex-Nazis)

Votescam - The Stealing of America
http://www.votescam.org/

Electronic Voting and the Deep State
http://marionumber1.blogspot.com/2017/05/electronic-voting-and-deep-state.html

They have been trying to stop the very minimal “recovery” that /Obama Dems
permitted to get started a year or so before Obama left office.

The Koch brothers need to be driven out of politics. Ditto that for Fat Cat Trump. Fat cat Republicans are only going to advocate for Fat Cat Republicans. Ah! Ain’t it wonderful, a government of the Fat Cats by the Fat Cats and for the Fat Cats. That’s the Republican Party in 2017.

So what is the answer? Go after the Democrats? I don’t think so. Obama Dems are NOT all White like Trump Republicans!!! Then take a look at the absolutely pathetic Democrat voter turn out in 2016. When a rich, White insider like Hillary ran for office and it looked like Republican Lite running against Republicans.

The Democrats would be well to remember that Obama was the candidate for diversity and he was an outsider. Clinton was White and thoroughly an insider. If Democrats want to regain power in the national government they will need OUTSIDERS instead of insiders and be all about DIVERSITY. And that includes electing Elizabeth Warren as our first female president to succeed a thoroughly racist and sexist slob Donald Trump.

I have complaints also about all of the Republican Lite Club in the Democratic Party, but us voters have to unite away from the Republican aristocracy approach for white, male power.

mountain –

Koch Bros. pretty much own government now so we’re 100+ years too late there.
And, as I frequently point out, computers were used to move the right wing into
office over the last 50 years. We have no leverage over our representatives or
government.

That includes the Dem Party… the Local to Auschwitz versus the GOP Express.

So what is the answer? Go after the Democrats? I don’t think so. Obama Dems are NOT all White like Trump Republicans!!! Then take a look at the absolutely pathetic Democrat voter turn out in 2016. When a rich, White insider like Hillary ran for office and it looked like Republican Lite running against Republicans.

Voting for the “lesser evil” has bought time, but also more destruction.
The Sanders’ primary made clear the overall corruption of our elections/
parties. Up to all of us individually as to what to do. I’ve decided not to
participate any longer in this corrupt system.

As far as “whites” – Obama betrayed the voters on the very first day after the election.
What Obama said and what he did were two different things… same as Nixon.
Hillary, of course, is one of our most corrupt politicians.

National parties controlled by Elites/corporations (also working with Church as a tool)
will only continue to give you corporate candidates.

All of my friends that are progressives are WHITE. So am I. That is my reservations about the current progressive movement. It seems to be weak on its multiculturalism. While some of the disappointments in Obama are valid, others are not - such as the Afghanistan War after Dubya committed America to that war over a long period of time. I would take an Obama for a third term as president before a Donald Trump as a first term alleged president.

Progressives will not win control of the White House and/or congress unless they are willing to broaden their approach to include civil rights, multi culturalism, etc…

[quote=“mountainmike, post:30, topic:43715, full:true”]
All of my friends that are progressives are WHITE. So am I. That is my reservations about the current progressive movement. It seems to be weak on its multiculturalism. [/quote]

mountain –

But, of course, you don’t know ALL progressives, do you?

Actually, anyone using the label “progressive” kind of makes me nervous …
it sounds like a half-way house for people who can’t make up their minds
to be liberals.

Actually, my disappointment is that it seems purposeful that ALL liberals
don’t come together to support one another’s causes …
Women supporting NAACP
and both of them supporting Environment and Labor … on and on.
Rather, they’re all fighting for the same liberal $1.

Presumably anyone would take Obama over Donald Trump …
but that has nothing to do with anything but “lesser evil” thinking.
The Don has the lowest support for any president in 70 years.

As far as I’m aware – Obama betrayed those who voted for him in pretty
much everyway possible. From first day to last.

Progressives will not win control of the White House and/or congress unless they are willing to broaden their approach to include civil rights, multi culturalism, etc…

Well, actually, neither the DP nor the Dem Congress is by any means
“progressive” – nor has it been for decades now. They work with the
GOP – and Obama made sure that happened in an acknowledged way.
And, again, Koch Bros./John Birch Society and other large corporations
OWN the DP and its candidates. Same as GOP.

DP isn’t going to do anything to change things – and even if they did
Elites/wealthy wouldn’t allow it. Nor would our rigged elections allow it.

I don’t think the insider Democrats understand the viewpoint of their voters. Joe Biden is a veteran congress legislator and an example of that. He is an INSIDER Democrat. Hillary Clinton is and was an insider. And the Democrats just don’t understand that demanding the public vote for their insiders like Joe and Hillary will just not work now or in the future.

So how do you change that? The alternative is the horrific Republican Party and Trump the insider And then I can’t believe we have such a horrific president that he is both sexist and racist .