Home | About | Donate

In Latest Police Killing of Black Man, Victim Was Both Unarmed and Mentally Ill

If I was in the kkk or a skinhead or a neonazis I would join the police force. Where else can you kill black men and men of color with no repercussions
. There is no justice no truth nor any accountability.Only the poor and minority are held responsible for their actions

The Third Reich had its SA, AKA the Brownshirts, The SA could go into any home, search it, beat people up, drag people out into the street, shoot them "while trying to escape."
* The U.S. Fourth Reich has essentially the same thing, but the Brownshirts are dressed in blue.
;-})

In the USA life, especially black life, is cheap. Very cheap. The cop was afraid of maybe getting a bit of the black man's sweat on him, or having to exert his muscles a bit, maybe get a bruise, so he casually shot him dead. The life of a black man has less value to a cop than a cockroach.

I agree. It's as if cops had a license to "cull" the mentally ill, the homeless, the disabled. It's horrifying.

There was another shooting of an unarmed black man in Aurora, Colorado on Monday as well. I haven't heard any details yet. The police hold to much power. There needs to be a Federal investigation into the nationwide militarization of police departments as well.

So true.

There is no justifiable force reason for the deadly shooting of any naked human. If you can't handle the scene call for back up.