Home | About | Donate

In Latest Victory for Immigrant Rights, Judge Denounces Trump's Attempt to Tear Up Decades-Old Rule Limiting Child Detention

In Latest Victory for Immigrant Rights, Judge Denounces Trump's Attempt to Tear Up Decades-Old Rule Limiting Child Detention

Julia Conley, staff writer

A federal judge slammed the Trump administration's argument for changing a decades-old agreement limiting the amount of time a child can legally be detained by the government, calling the Justice Department's attempt to gain approval for its plan to detain families indefinitely "tortured" and "wholly without merit."

To read some truth about Trump’s horrible immigration policy check this article out. You’ll see that it is anything but new and was first articulate by LOTE Bill Clinton with his “Gateway” legislation. At least 21,000 kids have died because of these Duopoly horrors. Where have all the lib/progs been before Trump’s “reality” TV show took over the Tweetin’ media?

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/07/10/the-discovery-of-central-american-suffering/

No! Trump and all who locked up those kids need to be held accountable for crimes against Humanity! Let them stand before the Judges to prove we still have a judicial system that works!

To me, a Victory would look like this:

The entire Trump family held in detention cages, after being separated, indefinitely.

What’s good for the Goose, is good for the Manchild.

Except Barron – I see him more as victim than perpetrator.

Ok. Barron will be placed with a foster family that will teach him about Love, not love of money.

That kid is most likely going to turn into a sociopath like his brothers. If nothing else, through conditioning. Wonder if he’s already hunted on the endangered spieces list.

Possibly, but I believe in rehabilitation, especially among the young. I doubt if he’s done much of that stuff. He looks like an outcast within the family to me, but that’s just my guess based on body language. Not sure the Twit-in-Chief has ever had a real conversation with him, although his step brothers could have definitely messed him up by now.

Just being the Tangerine Twit’s progeny would be child abuse in my opinion – just look at how Junior and his sidekick turned out. He should be saved if at all possible.

True, he should be saved if possible. I haven’t followed Barron. Did he show a conscience? If so, good.

I can’t say that he has. To me, he’s shown signs of mental abuse.

Oh those meddlesome judges.
High priest Trump needs his child sacrifices to satisfy his ego and demented supporters.