Home | About | Donate

In 'Mind-Blowing Omission,' Buttigieg Campaign Failed to Disclose Wall Street Power Brokers in Release of Major Fundraisers

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/12/18/mind-blowing-omission-buttigieg-campaign-failed-disclose-wall-street-power-brokers

Little Peter has some splaining to do.

4 Likes

Oh well, just another phony Democrat.

4 Likes

Wall Street Pete. That’s a good nugget. #WallStreetPete

4 Likes

From the article:

“Buttigieg said last week that his campaign ‘strives to be the most transparent in the field.’”(emphasis mine)

Mission accomplished. Even I can see through him.

3 Likes

The guy worked in the Military as a Naval Intelligence operator. Deception is the name of the game. He is just taking lessons learned in his “illustrious Career” and using them on the electorate.

6 Likes

It’s no longer possible to view Mayo Pete as anything other than a glib grifter.
His bullshit artistry could only carry him so far.
We learned the sad “empty suit” lesson from Obama.
I hope like hell that we don’t have to relearn it.

6 Likes

Good one - I"ll be borrowing that

An obviously smart guy running an obviously smart campaign, except when being stupid. But the most telling part of his campaign is his resume. Under a heading that would list experience in public office at a national level that qualifies him to be POTUS, one would find . . . nothing.

2 Likes

Pete Buttigieg is funded by Republicans, his finally released finances show he is supported by republican billionaires and Wall St who are trying to stop a Bernie Sanders Presidency.

David Doel revealed the secret financiers of Pete Buttigieg

Video here Republicans fund Pete Buttigieg

6 Likes

Why go along with the con by calling it an “omission?” It was a deliberate lie meant to cover up who’s giving money to this corporate whore.

2 Likes

Max Blumenthal, in the following piece, traces Pete’s relationship with the powers that be going back to his Harvard days. Excellent.

3 Likes

Thank you for the reference. When first hearing about Pete, I suspected even without knowing anything about him, that he had had ties with friends in high places long before stepping into the race and even long before becoming Mayor. The article revels good investigative work.

I expect this isn’t all. There are very likely others, not confirmed, who’ve been involved in his meteoric rise but who prefer to remain anonymous and who are more established, influential, and even more sinister.

The more I learn of him the more dangerous he appears.

5 Likes

I guess he thought because he is gay, he gets a free pass?