Home | About | Donate

In Newly Horrifying Lowering of the Bar, Serial Sexual Predator Endorses Serial Child Molester So He Can Make More Money

In Newly Horrifying Lowering of the Bar, Serial Sexual Predator Endorses Serial Child Molester So He Can Make More Money

Sorry, we're running short on jokes now that grotesque aging pervert Donald "Women Are Very Special" Trump effectively endorsed racist homophobic Roy "I Like Hitting On 14-Year-Old Girls" Moore because having a pedophile in the Senate is better than a Democrat who might hinder his vile tax cuts. On the flip side, the Abuser-In-Chief has been stymied by new court smackdowns on his travel ban, trans military ban and blocking of funds to sanctuary cities. This makes us feel slightly better. But not enough.

I was the victim of an attempted molestation and attempted murder at the age of 9 in 1961. I have survived living a life of chronic and severe PTSD. A life of living in Hell itself. Those that do not survive are the lucky one’s, our society does not include survivors. Anyone convicted of any crime against a child should be castrated. For a second offense they should be given a lobotomy. Child molesters are know to repeat their crime at a very high rate, 90% or more is my understanding. Questions? I think not!

#MeToo

Justice is difficult.

Justice is always difficult as she wears her blindfold.

But Justice without her blindfold while under assault needs every defender.

Brava Brava

Encore Encore

These are Truly the Times that try People’s Souls

speak up, speak out, it cleanses the soul…