Home | About | Donate

In Photos: DC Climate March Draws 'One Hell of A Lot of People'

In Photos: DC Climate March Draws 'One Hell of A Lot of People'

Deirdre Fulton, staff writer

From coast to coast and across continents, people marched for environmental justice on Saturday, sending a clear message to the climate-denying Trump administration: we'll fight your fossil fuel-soaked agenda every step of the way.

Organizers said that over 150,000 participated in the flagship Peoples Climate March in Washington, D.C., while tens of thousands more demonstrated at solidarity events in cities across the United States as well as in Asia and Europe.

2 Likes

Amazing, simply amazing, but chances are the orange dirtbag will tweet that it was just a paid small group of rabble rousers.

4 Likes

Too bad Trump wasn’t home. Does the guy even have a home?

2 Likes

His home should be a jail cell.

5 Likes

I am sick at home and can’t go to marches right now… I love how many people showed up and at the same time, I am in shock that there are not much more!
I like the “Planet before Profit” signs but I also think it’s showing how disconnected we are from our world. “People before Profit” says the same thing… only it includes the people.

2 Likes

Paid protestors, LOL

1 Like

Big financial supporter of environmental organizations are you? If you support a single one you would know how to get information. If you don’t, and it appears you don’t, you can still get that information with little effort. Little effort seems right up your alley.

The planet includes people.

3 Likes

Rasta Mon Vibration! Jah.

2 Likes

Tough crowd.

One poster said that Trump is unfit to be President.

At this point, in 21st Century US, only someone of the True Left; Bernie, Ralph, Jill or any of a plethora of others, is ACTUALLY fit to be President.

THIS is the Reality of our Time.

1 Like

Posi-tive!

1 Like

…that he shares with MANY other treasonous bastards, of the last 50+ years.

Yeah, in a “for-profit” prison!

Posi - tive Vibration! 200,000 be Jahmin’!

1 Like

Fuck you, asshole.

Gee whizzakers, Mr. Bob.