Home | About | Donate

In Pictures: Pro-Trump Mob Storms US Capitol Buildings

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2021/01/06/pictures-pro-trump-mob-storms-us-capitol-buildings

1 Like

We do have available tents for all these rebels at Gitmo.
We’ll send Trump along to inspire your wet dreams.

If Trump continues tomorrow, suggest 25th because
he has and is provoking a rebellion against the U.S.A. government.

3 Likes

Will not work because the Trump cabinet is covertly… part of the rebellion.

4 Likes

To call this mob " protesters" is ridiculous, they are fascist thugs like the Proud Boys!

Trump called the BLM protesters in Portland, Oregon “violent anarchists” but most were legitimate and peaceful protesters.

6 Likes

The fact that these “white” supremacist terrorists are referred to as “protesters” in the MSM kinda tells me everything i need to know🤷

Bottom line is this: Racism/ authoritarianism/ disaster Capitalism (and by extension climate change) will all continue on unabated until “white” people (Americans, specifically) have a serious reckoning within their own community.

Which, they are not inclined to do. Even in the face of domestic terrorism.

And so we’re all expected to simply go down the drain peacefully - to avoid inflaming “white” supremacists. And if we don’t do that, then “white” people insist that we’re “the problem.”

Oops - #notALLWhitePeople, lol

5 Likes

In the last photo, there is only one man wearing a suit. He is standing near the right side of the photo. Who is he? Who are the rest of them? Where did they come from? They look like rural middle-Murcan people. Who are they? What mode of travel did they use? Who paid their travel expenses?

And why the hell is there one man dressed in a fancy suit, with shiny new shoes?

4 Likes

Maybe I have it wrong, but I believe the National Guard for Washington, D.C. is under the control of the Pentagon. Military personnel refused to interject forces into this affair at the beginning and only later agreed to send in 1200 troops. This was a gross mistake, one that should have heads rolling when order is restored.

1 Like

I guess there no blacks shown entering the building with the mob because they were all shot by the police before they got in?

6 Likes

Imagine instead of confederate flags and flak vests if we were looking at similar pictures of protesters storming Capitol Hill in tye-dye and Black Lives Matter t-shirts?
Shit, if we knew taking over the U.S. government was THIS easy, we should have done fifteen fucking years ago!!!

4 Likes

After reading Derrick Jenson’s A Culture of Make Believe over a decade ago I realized you had yourself a fascist empire for more years than I imagined…perhaps now a majority of Americans will realize it too.

It’s a tough gig…always being Right.

7 Likes

Every one of these domestic terrorists should be charged with MURDER (a woman died because of them), sedition, domestic terrorism. They should all be arrested, locked up, tried and jailed in prison for life! In several pictures, the DC police STOOD BY

4 Likes

He’s a “handler” that came down from Langley.

2 Likes

Oh. Okay. Makes sense. He’s kind of like David Sanchez Morales.

^https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Sánchez_Morales

2 Likes

Nope the Traitor who made it happen should be held accountable–Trump-----

Listening to these Senators speak----really sad
----Trump the other day was looking for 11,000 votes
----12 Senators support taking votes away from Americans
----Over 100 house members support taking away votes from Americans
-----These are the ones who should be held accountable----Republicans speaking now act like they don’t know who stormed the Capital----It was Republican Traitors to the Constitutution.

But understand when the President is telling people that the election was stolen----which he continues to repeat —and these Republican leaders like McCarthy support the President is it any wonder these people are angry.

2000 2004 was about not counting votes

2020 is about taking votes away from Americans-a lot of votes

2 Likes

I was being sarcastic, but it does fit their method of operation. Suit-man does stand out, and his presence in the mob does peak ones curiosity as to who he is, and why he’s there.

3 Likes

Mass arrests of activists in Hong Kong today … yawn - does that even qualify as a back page news story in today’s world?

More than four thousand dead from COVID in the U.S. today … yawn - that barely makes it as a news story in today’s world.

Democrats win both Senate seats in Georgia ousting Mitch McConnell as majority leader today … yawn, put it on page two in today’s world.

An insurrection instigated by the President as the Confederate flag is waved in the U.S. Capitol Building … okay, put it on page one - this might be old news tomorrow - but for today’s world we have a winner.

Global Warming; Income inequality; a Collapsing Health Care “system”. As the world’s chronic problems continue to mount, the avalanche of acute issues prevents us from even discussing them. This is straining my optimistic philosophy.

5 Likes

Suit man.

I wonder how many articles will be written about the shadowy suit man in the trump mob.

2 Likes

My guess, none in MSM, just in case he does belong to one of the alphabets. Much like a quick scan of MSM articles this evening, almost nothing about the differences in police reactions to the protestors, or lack there of, compared to the protests this summer. Scanning the photos in the stories here at CD gives me an overwhelming impression this whole thing was staged. The “protestors” don’t seem to have an agenda except taking selfies inside the capital. Is this stunt supposed to give the dem party cover out of “fear for their lives” for not pursuing criminal charges against Trump and his enablers in the future? I hope I’m being overly cynical, but one never knows nowadays.

3 Likes

Damn it they are not “protesters”; they are thugs attempting a coup de tat. This is sedition they need to be prosecuted.

What hypocrisy! The Trump government is trying to extradite and persecute Julian Assange for being a effective journalist; while at the same time inciting these warped individuals to raise havoc in our Congress.

What is more, a number brought the flag of treason(Stars and Bars) into the Capital. These crackers belong in jail.

4 Likes

Maybe the Capital Police Need that kid from Illinois with his AR15 to help them . .just a thought.

2 Likes