Home | About | Donate

In Sinclair's New 'Must-Run' Segment, Former Trump Adviser Tries to Defend Racist Attacks on 'the Squad'

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/07/17/sinclairs-new-must-run-segment-former-trump-adviser-tries-defend-racist-attacks

1 Like

Sinclair is a company that needs to be put out of business, ASAP

4 Likes

"For those who believe that the American system is not for them … you are free to go."https://www.

You first.

For those who were born here and know their history it weighs on the conscience to know this and not try to change it for the better. Those words in the Constitution and Bill of Rights need foundation under them.

The Right is fond of pointing out the US was founded as a Republic and not a democracy. However, democracy is implied when you claim “All men [human kind] are created equal, endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights such as life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness”. We should add too the right to a livelihood. To have true democracy where the value and dignity of each person is affirmed in a substantive manner will mean Universal education, healthcare, education, etc.

3 Likes

We can debate his claims by calling:

Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
10706 Beaver Dam Road
Hunt Valley, Maryland 21030

P : 410.568.1500

3 Likes

Epshteyn comes on wrapped in the American flag, the flag the right has glommed onto and used in so many offensive ways. Trump even had an affair with a flag, these morons have it emblazoned on sandals so they can walk on the flag ( I saw them advertised at Breitbart). These are the scum that think having a flag next to them, somehow exonerates them from the fact they’re raging racist assholes.

1 Like

I forget who said it but he/she said “when fascism comes to the usa it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”

2 Likes

Those of us here at CD often wonder why the citizens don’t “get it” when it comes to politics. Here’s a good example, broadcast companies like Sinclair make sure they don’t get it, and only offer a right slanted view.

That of course why things like Fox Noise is so dangerous to open democracy, or viable republics.

1 Like

I was just watching a minute of trump live and realized he is a pair of wrestlers and his fans are no more than wrestling type fans Except I don’t think they know he’s a fake wrestler.
Apologies to wrestling fans.

Fox and Sinclair, sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G,
First comes lies, then comes denials,
Anything to cover for the racist with his smiles.
If you haven’t finished high school,
And you fly the Rebel flag,
You might not want to find yourself late,
Turning on Fox or Sinclair, for your daily dose of hate.

3 Likes

Did you just compose that? It sounds like good work. Greeting cards next? Kidding PB

1 Like

Yah think there’s a market for it? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

When I hear stuff like this I can not think of one thing…
Tokyo Rose

1 Like

That would be Sinclair Lewis.
He also wrote “It cant happen here”, which proved equally prescient and also went unheeded.

2 Likes

True. Too bad Sinclair Lewis is still not alive, Sinclair could write a sequel: IT HAS HAPPENED HERE!

Never happen but good idea. But they should be labeled the Goebbels… News, Network.

1 Like

Yeah there a market for it…a free market.