Home | About | Donate

In Time Travel Marvel, Slimy Grifter Donald Trump Tries To Scare People Into Building Bogus Wall 60 Years After Slimy Grifter Walter Trump Did Too

In Time Travel Marvel, Slimy Grifter Donald Trump Tries To Scare People Into Building Bogus Wall 60 Years After Slimy Grifter Walter Trump Did Too

Whoah. Because it isn't weird enough our Racist-Buffoon-In-Chief is throwing a hostage-taking fit to build a wall that border-dwellers, lawmakers, most Americans and all the evidence say isn't needed/won't work, it turns out surreal life is imitating improbable art. In 1958, a TV episode of CBS' "Trackdown" featured a traveling con man who tells a western town they'll all die from a meteor explosion unless they pay him to save them - with a wall. “I am the only one! Just me!" cries Walter Trump. "I can build a wall around your homes that nothing will penetrate." Its great ending: He's arrested, then shot.

Sometimes fiction is almost as strange as truth. It is interesting to watch and try to understand the various paths that reality takes us on. The wall that most surprised me was the Berlin wall with its sudden and rapid removal that closely followed the sudden and unexpectedly peaceful dismantling of the Soviet Empire. For the sake of us all, may the more intelligent, prudent, and responsible among us preside over the dismantling of the American Empire when that time comes.

That video at the end is effin awesome.

Wow, this is great—and Trump probably saw it because if it was shown in 1958, Trump would have been 11 or 12. Wow, subliminal-------maybe—because by leaving in the movie -----he loses, so I guess he just has to stick to the wall and hope his idea sticks too, : ).

In contemporary America, medium and message are interchangeable.

I recall some similar thing vitually self predicting----right out of Hollywood-strange-my website–:SKYTRAINZASTRON"—UFO—Research–since I started my website in 2008–I have actually been able to catch a TR3B Black Triangle" with my VCR–Having seen “The Day The Earth Stood Still” at age 9—my attention to fiction-reality question’s has finally paid off–not in buck’s—but realization–(somewhere following some other presentaion occuring later in reality–I think I went temporarily blank for a period—many year’s ago—then forgot all about it until this article–thank;s–to whomsoever