Home | About | Donate

In 'Tremendous Rebuke' of Trump Appointee, Federal Judge Bars US Media Agency Head From Interfering in News Coverage

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/11/21/tremendous-rebuke-trump-appointee-federal-judge-bars-us-media-agency-head

4 Likes

First Amendment says “Fuck Trump.”

8 Likes

Justice can prevail, a win for free speech not monied speech.

4 Likes

Great ruling.

6 Likes

Although I despise Voice of America as a propaganda outlet, not for a moment would I ever consider Trump and his appointees to be coherently anti-fascist, anti-globalist and anti-war. Do not trust them. Ever.

13 Likes

Every time I see a judge come down with a rebuke of trump, I wonder if those new trump /McConnell judges will be just a fair minded as those others.

8 Likes

I think you just answered your own question, my friend.

2 Likes

An interesting challenge for this would be if trump somehow manages to get the election before the SCOTUS.
With everything seemingly in favor of Biden coming out the winner, would a lop sided SCOTUS make a negative difference.

2 Likes

First Amendment has been saying “fuck Trump” even before there was a “Trump.”

1 Like

Well, if that happens, all bets are off.

3 Likes

Now that we are a laughing stock across the globe maybe some real investigative journalism can emerge at VOA.

4 Likes

Not likely. VOA is a US government propaganda machine for the MIC. Always has been.

4 Likes

I agree with Roberto. There would be a very pissed off 51% of the voters who would not be amused. Trump is trying to immolate the country in retribution for us having the temerity to knock him off the pedestal he put himself on.

1 Like

Dear Mr. Pack, don’t go anywhere, we are not done with you.

1 Like

And there is nothing about it that is in any way spontaneous, it’s a well planned neocon organized non democratic scam.