Home | About | Donate

In Unprecedented Move, NYC Bar Association Calls for Congress to Probe Attorney General for Partisan Bias

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/01/09/unprecedented-move-nyc-bar-association-calls-congress-probe-attorney-general

3 Likes

This is something that will go in the Comic Book section of the Print Media.

Does anyone really think that the Mob Boss and his immoral Minions will pay attention to any group claiming they are Partisan.

We are way beyond trying to control this gang of scandalous thugs, it is time to concentrate on defeating these Criminal Hoodlums at the Polls in November and hope that Trump does not contest the results when he is defeated with Military Action.

BERNIE SANDERS - 2020

13 Likes

But Barr was just getting ready to use the treaty we have with Ukraine to start that important investigation of the Bidens and the missing DNC server based on the revelations uncoverd by Rudy Guiliani.

Right after that, he has to arrest Greta Thunberg for her mean tweets.

12 Likes

It’s about time.

6 Likes

Here’s to hoping that the NYC Bar can bar Barr from having a law license.

14 Likes

Unbiased fairness was not a requirement when Trump was looking to appoint Barr to Attorney General.

I’m quite sure honesty and fairness would have disqualified Barr had he possessed those qualities.

9 Likes

photo caption:

“In Unprecedented Move, NYC Bar Association Calls for Congress to Probe Attorney General for”…

…being a rotting pear impersonating a human

3 Likes

It is a positive development. Separation of church and state is an essential quality of a democratic government, and too many of Trump’s cronies are extreme religious zealots. It alarms me that these crazies have been able to wield so much power with little apparent resistance. At least the NYC Barr recognizes that Barr has violated the tenants of his office. It is a start, I hope.

9 Likes

It’s too bad that Dubya isn’t a lawyer - we all would have liked to see the NYC bar-bar-a Bush.

3 Likes

The letter is addressed to Pelosi and Shumer. Boy, that’ll get nowhere in a hurry. And we already know Moscow Mitch will stonewall. The other addressee (I forget his name) will do anything the turtle tells him. The only way any progress on ANYTHING not corrupt is to vote these scumbags out. BERNIE 2020!!

5 Likes

Barr has been a GOP hired gun at least since he defended Bush 41’s war crimes nearly three decades ago.

7 Likes

Not one of the appointments the putrid orange has made starting with Secretary of State, Judges all state department heads and advisers are fit to serve because they have all been the antithesis of what there assigned purpose was to be. Name on appointment that is credible.

Ms defloss for Education ??? come one we are so far beyond a functions system

the entire lot needs to go

9 Likes

I may need help sharpening my guillotine.

3 Likes

Where does the NYC Bar Association get off acting as though they represent the United States of America? They don’t even represent the State of New York.

1 Like

Start a Go Fund Me page and get a new one. It is going to get a lot of use. This is just a start.

Once you get to the Senate, it will take 3 or 4 strikes to even find McConnell’s neck.

(tongue in cheek comment, of course)

3 Likes

Hi raydelcamino:
On my, I didn’t know that. about his work with Bush1 Well A.G. Barr looks like a very sad man, almost cartoonish—he looks very sad too—like a fly less toad—who has swallowed a bagpipe. : ( He seems neither happy nor healthy-----.

3 Likes

Hi morgansinkc:
Well as so many elected politicians seem to lack basic knowledge about what is in the Constitution----I think that the lawyers the the N.Y. State Bar probably have a better handle on what the law says. However, it can be hard to tell though as Rudy is supposed to be a lawyer too.Hitler called the Treaty Of versailles, " a scrap of paper,"
so sometimes governments have been led by crazy people. : )

2 Likes

I guess the “Bad Karma” I’ve been sending his way is working.

4 Likes

Hi PonyBoy:
Sometimes, "bad karma, " for one person can end up being Good Karma for the world!: )

3 Likes

They need to probe him literally. He’d probably enjoy it.

2 Likes