Home | About | Donate

In 'Victory for Civilians Killed by Drone Strikes,' Pakistan Court Orders Case Against CIA Officials

In 'Victory for Civilians Killed by Drone Strikes,' Pakistan Court Orders Case Against CIA Officials

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

In a move heralded as a victory and vindication, a high court in Pakistan on Tuesday ordered the police to file a criminal case against two CIA officials for their role in a 2009 drone attack that killed civilians.

To me, the sick joke is that these things are controlled by "joy sticks".

This case will go nowhere. The fascist, Empire does no wrong......ever!

I hope they are including the droner in chief in their suit

Now the US Government and supporters of the same claim the reason they must engage in extrajudical executions is because those Countries in which the targets reside are lacking the rule of law and unwilling to arrest and extradite persons who may have committed crimes against the US state so as to face a trial.

I suspect this same "reasoning" will not apply to that "one indispenseable nation" and that "cradle of freedom , human rights and liberty" , that same United States of America.

So what WOULD the response be if Pakistan launched a missile into a residence or building in New York City where they believed these same persons were present and killed 15 others in that strike?