Home | About | Donate

In Voter Panel Fallout, Trump's DOJ Slammed for "Rich Blend of Arrogance & Contempt for Rule of Law"

In Voter Panel Fallout, Trump's DOJ Slammed for "Rich Blend of Arrogance & Contempt for Rule of Law"

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

Justice Department's decision not to abide by federal court order and hand over documents is "unthinkable, unconscionable, and un-American," says Maine Secretary of State Dunlap, who served on the now-dead commission

Laaaa Maaaaachinnnne…

… it slices and dices
… it tuns dry statistics into applicable margins!
… paired with massive closures of voting stations,

… YOU CAN literally BANK ON IT !!!

— read the unsolicited consumer comments!!

or today’s opinion piece here…

[Trump’s voter fraud commission is dead.
But the GOP voter suppression effort is just getting started.](http://Trump’s voter fraud commission is dead. But the GOP voter suppression effort is just getting started.)

Looks to me like Trump may be planning ahead to 2020!

And Trump is defending his “sanity.”

The whole lot of them are “insane” with power.

Who in their right minds would be undertaking the “insane” actions that they have, this past year?

The whole admin. teeters on the words of you’re last sentence…“in their right minds”.
This admin. reminds me of the end of an old commercial. “a mind is a terrible thing to waste”.

The illusion of the dissolution of the panel is all that has occurred because its intent has found a new home:

Bingo, Brian.

This assignment means the judicial branch is now accountable to DHS, a militarized organization that is comparable to the SS in Nazi Germany. This is yet another ‘silent’ coup by the right-wing fascists to dismantle/override the US Constitution with the Patriot Act and the NDAA. There are characteristics to the ideology of fascism and the one we are experiencing follows the text book.

https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/fasci14chars.html

And its not “Voter Fraud;” its ELECTION Fraud.

I think 20/20 vision would be required for that.

Then theres the parody - even more fitting - a mind is terrible thing to lose.

That is why the US Marshals are available to the courts. All the court need do is order the Marshals to go to the DOJ and seize, papers and persons involved in the with holding of the requested paperwork. I’m surprised that the courts don’t do this more often. I’d Love to see Beauregard chained and shackled to the back bumper of the Police wagon as it pulls away from the DOJ!