Home | About | Donate

Incompetence on Covid-19 Exposed at Home, Trump Tests Wagging the Dog With Threats Against Iran

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/04/02/incompetence-covid-19-exposed-home-trump-tests-wagging-dog-threats-against-iran

3 Likes

Really stupid people, do really stupid things! trump is the poster boy of that sentiment, seems like trumps sole purpose in life is to completely fuck up all things thought to un-fuckupable it’s really a shame that trump was not aborted.

2 Likes

Leaders sometimes pursue foreign conflicts to divert attention from problems at home. One way or the other, every empire eventually get the war it seeks to avoid. If interested to read more on this (for free) search: never forget the ghosts of history – wordPress.

3 Likes

Meanwhile, Iran must be hearing the sabers rattle in the context of our warship fleets sidelined by you-know-what (so much for air support!) and thinking “You and what Navy?” Dave Lindorff has told us these are obviously empty threats. He has a point, imho.

When Empire makes threats nobody takes seriously anymore, it’s decline and fall time.

2 Likes

I always expect to hear cult members screaming f__k Albania whenever I have seen any of the Trump cult rallies on TV.

2 Likes

Trump does what he is told. Who do you think is behind all of this? I’ll give you a hint. They are called “the only Democracy in the Mid East.” The gift that keeps giving.

3 Likes

Our men and women in the military are not immune from this virus. Waging a war while this virus rages will infect many as it spreads through the ranks.

1 Like