Home | About | Donate

Investigating Jill Stein for Russian Collusion Decried as 'Dangerous' and 'Absurd'

Yes, we knew all along that all of this was caused by Jill Stein. She is the main and only culprit. We must nail her to the cross. Time to drop the investigations into Trump and focus 100% on Jill Stein. Repeat over and over: Jill Stein is guilty! Jill Stein is guilty! Jill Stein is guilty!

And remember folks - this new tax bill is good for you. War is good. Stop thinking. We will think for you. Thank you.

Your US Government

P.S.-Keep paying your taxes!

6 Likes

Didn’t Ralph Nader go to Russia once? Hmmmmm.

2 Likes

It’s obviously a conspiracy between Ralph Nader and Jill Stein.

5 Likes

Will I be getting a knock at the door from the FBI saying they are investigating everyone that made a donation to Stein?

4 Likes

Should we replace the constitution with MAD magazine?

6 Likes

Key Summary [Then, Now, and Overall]:

3 Likes

At least one point you make is relevant and that is the background of slavery. Of course slavery was abolished a very long time ago but, and here is what is key, monuments to those who defended slavery have been erected in many places, and in some cases relatively recently. it as if the Germans during the last few decades were erecting statues of Hitler, Himmler, etc, The Germans of course did not. They made a clear break publicly from their awful past but the US has never done that. And it needs to done because much of the support that Trump received derives from our racist past. The statues of the confederacy need to come down. The confederate flag needs to be put away. We much finally come to terms with our past to overcome it. It has been said that after the Civil War, Robert E. Lee told those on side of the Confederacy that it was time to unite as a country. To a large extent his words were ignored. Rather then relegating racism to the past many people in this country are continuing the battle to make it the official policy of the US.

2 Likes

That she is any kind of agent or friend of Putin is absurd, but her attending that RT anniversary dinner in Moscow with Putin, Gen. Flynn and other hard-right Russians and Trump campaign operatives was an incredible political blunder. Or was she actually in the thrall of that whole sad absurd “Putin, Assad and Trump are brave men-of-the-people heroically slaying the Evil Witch from Morder, Hilalry-Killary-Shillary” meme that was floating about in the lunatic tin-foil-hat-leftist circles at that time?

The US Greens will not be any friend of the small struggling persecuted Russian left for a long time.

And after that event, I knew that I no longer was going to be working for the Green presidential campaign - something I have done since 1996.

But I did appreciate Jill Steins recount efforts in my state, Michigan and Wisconsin. But boy-oh-boy - did those calls for a recount enrage the Greens in my home town - Jill was instantly despised for by the Greens for trying to spoil Trump’s victory!

Here’s another account of the infighting within the ruling circles:
Political warfare escalates over Mueller investigation into Trump-Russia claims
by Patrick Martin, 19 December 2017

"The most revealing aspect of the current fulminations, however, is the role of the Democratic Party, which entered into the Russia investigation in tandem with the military/intelligence agencies, which opposed suggestions by Trump of a softening of the hard line against Russia initiated by the Obama administration during its second term."
[Sorry, I don’t know what’s up with the blown-up logo.]

1 Like

I agree (though I think the Libertarian Party got on the ballot in all 50 states in 2016 due to their acceptance of corporate donors).

Wow. And WTF is wrong with Desus and Mero, going “ooooh” like a couple of chumps? I’m not going to be watching their show anymore.

2 Likes

Political language… is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind. George Orwell

4 Likes

I read the Post article on the Committee’s examination of the Stein campaign, and I think there are a ton of conclusions being jumped to here. I didn’t see any suggestion that the committee thinks she is a Russian operative, agent, whatnot. All I saw was that they requested material related to her trip to Russia and relevant communications as part of its investigation. This isn’t crazy, but logical. If the Committee wants to see if or how Russia sought to influence certain parties, seeing the communication that she recieved versus, say, Michael Flynn makes sense. She was invited to, and attended, the same dinner he did, after all. So far, I see little reason to get worked up about this.

1 Like

This is an attack on RT, through those progressive voices who appear on it. Just stop anyone from the left-center opining on RT for fear of unlawful Alphabet Attacks, and the mission is accomplished.
And, the Uniparty Consensus gets to control the parameters of political discussion, differences of opinion and what is acceptable political dissent. By doing these preemptive attacks Burr deflects from the Trumpgate ladida consuming MSM and the Police & Security State infighting around the Alphabet PTB. It’s a mess and a snipe hunt turning into a possible witch hunt. Lots of long knives out for those who upset The Deep State’s machinations.
A pox on all their houses, methinks.
I voted for Dr. Stein after working for Sanders and would do so, again. I hate authoritarians.

9 Likes

I guess I disagree with everyone. She was at the table with Flynn. No one in the Media mentioned that, even though was obvious in the pictures of Flynn and Putin at the RT dinner. But what capped it for me was how she acted and what she said, after the election and after the Russia subject became more prominent in the media. Her whole demeanor changed. I found it disturbing. My opinion.

I have watched RT, and programs by Americans, carried on it. It is regrettable that really good Independent Journalists and Pundits don’t have an outlet on the Main Stream Media of America.

I also think that Trump is Manic and on no medication.

Subjecting honest 3rd party politicians to character assassination, intimidation, and innuendo, is the desperate actions of the Authoritarian A$$holes of the current administration.

2 Likes

You might ask Senator Burr that question:

1 Like

Jeremy Scahill interview with Dr. Stein:

6 Likes

Let us rally around Trump and Putin in defense of progressivism. Oligarchs, US and Russian, are our salvation.

3 Likes

Jill Stein tweet 4 hours ago calling out thinkprogress:

2 Likes