Home | About | Donate

'Iran in the Crosshairs?' Reports of Secret Meeting Between Netanyahu, MbS, and Pompeo Spark Fears of War Plot

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/11/23/iran-crosshairs-reports-secret-meeting-between-netanyahu-mbs-and-pompeo-spark-fears

4 Likes

End times Pompeo would love to light the match at the back of the barn and let the four horses out of the barn and jump on one should it be able to bear the load. What a sick fuck he is.

36 Likes

The war between the oily Sunni and the Shia is about to commence. At this point the only question that remains is, will the incoming democratic administration do anything to stop it, or will they be complicit in it?
My vote is of course for the latter. After all, Americans are going to need a distraction next year to get their minds off the fact that there will be a goddamn horrible recession going on, there will be gridlock in congress preventing any actions to mitigate it, and we’ll probably hit 450-500 thousand dead by February.
Americans are like small children. Easily distracted by blinking lights, and war.

14 Likes

An entire room full of evil people? What could possibly go wrong? Everything, and all the people of the Middle East shall suffer.

20 Likes

I wonder if Pompeo explained that, no matter how many F-35s these people buy, unless they all accept Jeebus as their personal savior, they will be cast into the lake of fire.
I tend to doubt it. Something like that can be a real downer in between soup and salad.

13 Likes

the four horses from the barn called “Apocalypse” !

4 Likes

This is a lame duck nuclear war. Iran has had nuclear reactors for years, which means that if they wanted, they could have set up a load of plutonium on one of their ballistic missiles for a dirty bomb delivery system.

3 Likes

“Nice” to see Bibi thinks the pandemic is a hoax too.

The temper tantrums of these conscienceless individuals are going to get a whole lot of folks killed.

17 Likes

What a Troika of Terror. A very real “Axis of Evil”. This event is most disturbing.

The very last thing that we need in the middle of an out-of-control pandemic and a
fast-approaching economic collapse, is another unnecessary war of choice.

Secretary Pompeo is a danger to the world. He needs to go…yesterday.

30 Likes

Biden needs to immediately and clearly announce that any attempt by the present administration to precipitate a war with Iran will be viewed as an act of TREASON, and all participants should expect to be hunted down, taken into custody on Jan 20 and held indefinitely.

18 Likes

Trump goes out with one giant temper tantrum, which may very well result in the loss of many lives. Somebody stop this ahole!
The Senate must declare war and McConnell, as evil as he may be, might just draw the line at this incredibly stupid idea. One can only hope.

3 Likes

of course the most evil conspire together

1 Like

Iran has been in the cross hairs since 1979. All a nuclear conflagration needs would be the correct morons in charge. For now, the correct morons are in charge. This will be a great goodbye gift from the Cheeto Mussolini.

2 Likes

I wonder if the ghost of Neville Chamberlain will appear on the net announcing the partition of Iran between Israel and the Saudi government, with our support, then slowly fade away repeating, “There will be peace in our time, peace in our time, peace in…”
** Mark Twain once said, "History doesn’t repeat itself, but it certainly rhymes."
** tRumps outlook is, "If I can’t own and control the world then nobody can! Lieutenant, bring in the briefcase!"
** Sheesh!
;-})

6 Likes

The pompous one oozes jeebus into the same ruts as the former crispy critter governor of NJ bridge-for-sale. The kabuki rip-off by organized crime was warned about decades ago.

Yuppers… time to download a new operating system. Colonization by genocide 4.0 via ecological destruction by corporate raiders - 21st century puerile pirates still dragging knuckles…

4 Likes

For all you who want to push the continued canard that there is no difference between Democrats and Republicans, once again, a Common Dreams headline should set you straight.
OBAMA BIDEN STRUCK A PEACE DEAL WITH IRAN
TRUMP, THE JEWSIH STATE OF ISRAEL, THE GOP AND AMERICA’S FASCISTS WANT TO START A WAR WITH THEM ASAP

Let me remind all of you that the Jewish online news magazine The Forward published an essay 4 years ago in which they referred to trump as “a philo-Semitic Adolf Hitler”.

5 Likes

Agree wholeheartedly! BUT, Biden doesn’t even want to prosecute drumpf for any of the things he should go to jail for now including criminal negligent homicide of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

6 Likes

Make that since 1953 when the Shah was installed by a CIA Coup.

13 Likes

Sounds like you are heralding a new stance on Israel’s war of genocide against Palestinians. I’ll welcome Biden’s discontinuation of US support of Israel’s war crimes. We are already waging war against Iran with the economic sanctions (siege warfare is a war crime) fully supported by Obama/Biden. Let me know when Biden drops sanctions against Iran. Until then, you are just the guy who drops the ball on the one yard line and begins a premature victory dance.

4 Likes

Republicans never prosecute republicans.

4 Likes