Home | About | Donate

Iran Says Silence of International Community 'Encourages Israel's Aggression' Against Syria

Iran Says Silence of International Community 'Encourages Israel's Aggression' Against Syria

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

Amid heightened fears that U.S.

Their silence speaks volumes.

Not sure what the United Nations may have said about this, but
whatever it is they are largely controlled by the US and its allies.

Which kind of puts it on the side of war now.
Totally reversing the original intent of the United Nations –
something US is very good at doing – turning intentions upside down.

I prefer to think of it as akin to the awkward silence at the dinner table after some asshole tells a disgusting racist or misogynistic joke. It will soon be followed by the abrupt making of excuses as everyone leaves the party, and the offending dolt alone at the table.

I am glad to hear that the Iranians will continue to pursue the nuclear deal with interested parties. We appear to have a fool on foreign policy in the Middle East as our head of state and this is clearly a dangerous situation. As strange as it seems we now have to count on the wisdom of the leaders of foreign countries to navigate this political minefield in the Middle East.

Wouldn’t want to piss off the banksters:

“Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!”
Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Since when have the Zionists and Govts in Israel, Europe or the U.S. needed any encouragement? My guesstimate is the early 1950s under the umbrella of the Eisenhower Adm. was encouraging enough, and benefits have flowed like milk and honey to them ever since. Israel was the military garrison to protect ME oil and then, like Frankenstein’s monster, got bigger, more unruly and finally turned into a scary hybrid, of sorts. With power that Ike & Allies didn’t imagine.
Does anyone really think they have any intention of giving back one square mile of the Occupied Territories? That they won’t destroy and reshape parts of Syria into a colony, with more settlements. " He who has almost 300 nukes makes the rules ".

It’s sad. I don’t know what I could have been thinking but I was looking forward to an open Iran. It was such good policy to open talks with the Iranian govt. and then the orange toad stool comes and poisons everything. Sad.