Home | About | Donate

Iranians’ View of the Nuclear Deal: Optimistic, With Significant Caveats

Since stakes (averting a World War III) run high, I truly hope that for all its missing components, this deal DOES go through. Let us hope that like the original Native Americans, the Iranians don't come to find that white men like John Kerry speak "with forked tongue," and write treaties in like fashion.

The U.S.A. has over 7,000 nuclear warheads and the delivery systems to send them anywhere on the planet.

Iran has bupkis.

Where does the U.S.A. or any other nation with nuclear weapons get off telling Iran or any other nation whether they can have nuclear weapons or not?

Hypocrites.

Get rid of them all — http://nuclearweaponsfree.org/

And Israel "secretly" has a couple hundred nuclear bombs, armed and ready to launch on computer-targeted missiles.

Iran should just build some bombs and be done with it. The US showed in Libya, that even though all issues between it and the Gaddafi government has supposedly been settled that rancour and ill-will would in the end poison the rapproachement. Regime change even at the cost of state failure is the goal.
In Washington the "real men" still want to go to Teheran.

I don't understand why Israel is so afraid of Iran.

Israel is afraid of the U.S. getting too cozy with Iran as that weakens their strategic position in the Middle East.

As the USA breaks all treaties I know of including all signed with Native Americans and continue to do so in my state. Can you provide any links to even one treaty that the good old USA actually kept. Just askin.

Will agree and support this but only with a pledge that all the stupid people in our three branches of government are swapped out with real representatives from the people. If we find that no one among us is willing while many are qualified then we need to do away with that office. Agreed?