Home | About | Donate

Is Greta Thunberg a Time Traveler 'Here to Save Us' From Climate Emergency'? 120 Year Old Photo Sparks Flood of Conspiracy Theories

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/11/21/greta-thunberg-time-traveler-here-save-us-climate-emergency-120-year-old-photo

2 Likes

That dog in the background is even more suspicious;D

3 Likes

I guess this kind of front page coverage helps to amplify the cause Thunberg is leading. Other than that there are many people who look “eerily” like someone else.

2 Likes

I noticed the dog too. Doesn’t even seem to have a face!!!

1 Like

My theory is she’s an immortal. As for the dog, exposure times for pictures in the “ good ol’” days was seconds. It’s hard for a dog to sit still during the shot. Happens with babies and antsy kids in a lot of old photos.

4 Likes

Isn’t that what the time-traveling aliens would like us to think? :wink:

2 Likes

Who could have imagined that 2 12 y/o caucasian girls would look alike?
And certainly no time traveler would be legit if they didn’t spend at least one lifetime as a muddied peasant searching for gold.

About Greta or the dog🙂?Either way we need all the help we can get.

2 Likes

The 21st century has taught me that nothing is to weird to be true, but in reality, a Time Traveler coming back to stop global warming would be an idiot to come here, now.

Probably about 1990 would be the absolute latest year, but in reality, more like 1947, 1900, something like that.

If she’s a Time Traveler, she’s not here to stop global warming, it’s too late, feedback loops have begun to set in, and Earth Government, especially USA, is way, way, way too batshit crazy to take action.

So if she’s a Time Traveler, what IS she doing here?

1 Like

I saw Greta on a piece of toast

5 Likes

The dog:)

1 Like

1947? Roswell?:wink:

National Security Act of 1947. The point in time when the USA officially, permanently, became a defacto Military Dictatorship (true, it had been building toward that for a long time, but this is when it all became permanentized & codified).

3 Likes

True! And the final nail in the coffin, by the the Fascists and the supporters of Amerika"s, Military Dictatorship, happened this week in 1963.

5 Likes

I thought the dog’s face looks weirdly like the Sphinx, or the face on Mars.

1 Like

Sphinx or darth vader.

1 Like

Yeah, even the lone nut ( the on loan nut? ) lie is mentioned very little. We know we Americans are living in a fascist, military, dictatorship when our president is assassinated and the CIA was never held accountable. When JFK vowed to: " break the CIA into a thousand pieces" he was marked man!

5 Likes

And what is soooo damn exasperating to me…IS THEY DENY THE SCIENTIFIC FACTS!

3 Likes

I thought the image was a dog as well, but honestly, I am not sure, it is so blurry, also looks like a bald guy wearing sun glasses, lol.

1 Like

there can be only one!!!

oh wait, different immortal.