Home | About | Donate

Israel Before Everything, Including Humanity

Israel Before Everything, Including Humanity

In a shameless nod to depravity, Benny Gantz, former Israeli army chief and political rival to Netanyahu in April elections, has new campaign ads in which he brags of raining death and destruction on innocents. Complete with swelling music, aerial shots and a ticking body count, he celebrates bombing Gaza "back to the Stone Age" and killing 2,200 Palestinians, mostly civilians - because in a country where the choice is between a fascist and a fascist, "Only the strong win."

SHAME on anyone responsible for death and destruction. All I can say if Benny Gantz replaces Netanyahu the situation in Israel certainly will not improve.

I wonder if the election process is as corrupt in Israel as it is here in the place. If not and that man become PM fie on all those who voted for the misanthrope.

3 Likes

People with money need to inform the American people what is happening to the Palestinian people-----because the corrupt media will not report the reality of horrors inflicted on these people for decades.

6 Likes

Gantz ad sez:
“Israel before everything.”

Really? Of all the countries in the world, you had to go to Germany to plagiarize your rallying cry? Really?

“Make Israel Great Again” would have been less derivative.

3 Likes

Shame indeed. Those tens of billions in foreign and military aid the U.S. gives to Israel annually. It makes me sick to my stomach, the vicarious guilt I feel being part of the country that does that.

8 Likes

Well, we’ve all wanted to see an end to netanyahu and his AIPAC tail that wags the Yankee dog. Looks like we get ganz and probably a bigger tail, which will probably generate even more dogshit for the israelis to dump on Palestine and others.
*I would love to see something positive and beneficial to earth and its people come out of all of this world, wealth, power politics. All I see is more death, more hunger, more degradation of our Mother, Planet Earth, and more rich, strutting, octogenerate trillionaires adding it to their vaults so they can smile before they die.
;-})

3 Likes

Ask , who owns the media in the USA. The answer explains why no truth ever will emerge from the Middle East.

2 Likes

How interesting that Gantz proclaims that “Only the strong win,” a slogan widely seen as an echo of Netanyahu’s, “The weak crumble, are slaughtered and are erased from history while the strong, for good or for ill, survive.” It was only about 100 years ago that the Jews weren’t so strong and were on the verge of being perished by those who were. Lucky for them they had their asses saved by others notably the Red Army … these Israeli hardliners are really F**ked up … much like hardliners everywhere … no more aid to Israel which has Medicare for all you know and a lot of other things that many U.S. citizens lack.

3 Likes

And to add insult to injury, as the saying goes, I find this:

2 Likes

The real “fake news” is when someone in our guvmint says something like “we don’t support terrorist organizations”.

3 Likes

In actuality, the correct comment (real news) would be, “We don’t just support terrorist organizations, we create most of them.”
;-})

2 Likes

Oh Mr. Gantz-----“bombing the PALESTINIANS BACK TO THE STONE AGE!”
Sadly Mr.Gantz----- by your actions and those of Netanyahu----it appears that Israel has never left that Stone Age. : (

1 Like

They have been plagiarizing everything else Germany has ever done, so why stop now.

2 Likes

Gantz saying “Bomb The Palestinians Back To The Stone Age” reminds me of people saying we should bomb Afghanistan back to the stone age after 9/11/01. What if Russia & China bomb the USA to the Stone Age so that it can’t start anymore wars?

1 Like

Thanks I stand corrected and delightfully so.

1 Like