Home | About | Donate

It Appears Trump Admin. Wants to Bury Senate Torture Report Forever

It Appears Trump Admin. Wants to Bury Senate Torture Report Forever

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

The Trump administration is moving to keep the lengthy Senate report on the CIA's torture and detention program forever from the public eye, the New York Times first reported Friday.

Half the human race are mindless thugs .... ain't gonna change, either.

Trump's gift to the CIA

Only HALF?  Being rather generous, aren't you??

But on this issue, at least, Tweetle-Dumb is no worse than O'Bummer.  Ashcroft, Bush, Cheney, Rove, Rummy, Yoo etc. should have been renditioned to the U.N. nearly a decade ago to be put on trial for their complicity in war crimes, but "democrats" Nancy Pelosi & Barack Obama did nothing to see that justice was done.  I'll plead guilty to falling for O'Bummer's rhetoric and voting for him in 2008, but by 2012 I was done.

Whether hobnobbing with the Saudis, encouraging mass beheadings--no doubt, to layering the sugar soaked icing on Duterte's sadistic extermination of 8,000 people, --- if I saw DT expressing any less hate for humanity and the Earth on a daily basis, I'd be disappointed.

And don't forget The Wall that Trumpty-Dumpty (or is it Humpty-Trumpty?) is gonna build to save us from the climate refugees who'll be streaming into the U.S. from the flooded shorelines of Central & South America . . .
Trumpty-Dumpty won't build his big Wall
Humpty-Trumpty will soon take a great fall
Without all his whores but with all of his men *
He'll spend twenty years in the Leavenworth pen.

Well, we can still dream, can't we?

* That includes Bannon, Conway, Flynn, Kushner, Manafort, Pence, Ryan, Sessions, and any-&-all other RePooplicans who have aided and abetted his foul administration.

And the Saudis, and especially the Russkies.  Both will benefit from a slower decline - maybe even a temp- orary rise - in the demand for oil, but the Russkies will benefit from climate change more directly when Siberia thaws and becomes the new Kansas & Iowa – feeding the world!  I presume ConAgra and Monsanto already have contracts with Putin to oversee northern Russia's agricultural development . . .

OOoooops - Tired tonight!   This was meant for a different article.

Pelosi, Feinstein, Holder, and Obama are principally responsible for blocking any prosecution of those reponsible for these heinous crimes and the coverup. Yes Feinstein is all about the coverup.

And guess who benefits? Trump who ran on more torture, worse torture, and to make it legal.

Government by lies and deception and secrecy --

The public should see these documents and the full report.