Home | About | Donate

'It Is Time to Rebel': Listen to The 1975's New Track Featuring Speech by Climate Leader Greta Thunberg

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/07/25/it-time-rebel-listen-1975s-new-track-featuring-speech-climate-leader-greta-thunberg

2 Likes

That black anarcho-antifascist T-shirt Greta is wearing will no doubt cause some fuss from the liberals - maybe even her parents… Good for her! No gods, no masters! Smash fascism and capitalism!

4 Likes

Greta: " It is time to rebel". Enough said!

4 Likes

OMG! I sure hope to avoid sounding patronizing with Greta, who is so much more our teacher than our child – but I’m kinda up there in years, and I can’t help sharing that I’m having a major-league “those kids are too adorable!” attack, this morning. I have to get out of here to regain my composure.

3 Likes

In 65 years on this planet I’ve had less than a handful of real heroes- Greta Thunberg is one of them.

7 Likes

Greta donates her proceeds to charity while our child-in-thief lines his own pockets. Pretty telling, n’est-ce pas?

2 Likes

Hooray for Great Thunberg, whom I admire & adore tremendously, melding my favorite love, music, with my greatest concern, climate chaos. I hope this becomes a big hit.

2 Likes