Home | About | Donate

'It Was Me Who Shattered 100% of the ISIS Caliphate,' Says Trump to Defend Golfing Amid Covid-19 Pandemic

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/05/25/it-was-me-who-shattered-100-isis-caliphate-says-trump-defend-golfing-amid-covid-19

STOP styling this miserable piece of orange shit as “president.” If you must provide any reference beyond his disgusting last name, it should just be Mr.

4 Likes

Not a poignant Memorial day tribute, but an insulting tribute to all the real Americans that have put their lives on the line and are buried in cemeteries across America and in foreign countries like France. But par for the course for a coward that would make a persiflage of a sacred day!

4 Likes

Try being fair to The Donald…

After all, did he not personally lead Meal Team Six to the defeat of ISIS?

2 Likes

"Me."

Megalomaniacal Elitist.

4 Likes

Another “Obama did it, or didn’t do it” from trumpenstein.
He cannot find a way to own anything but lies, distraction, nor any of Obama’s successes.
We may not like a lot of what Obama did, but he did it all with character, something trump has no clue about.
How sad it must be for trump, knowing shrub was smarter than he, and Obama’s dog is prettier than he.

6 Likes

If Trump stated “I personally defeated the Nazis in WW2 and if it were not for me Hitler would have won that war” , his loyal minions would nod in agreement.

He was also the first to walk on the moon! The rest is fake news!

5 Likes

Le duffer, c’est moi

2 Likes

It may not be a mortal sin Mr. Trump, but it certainly is an egregious Venal sin! Just one more atop all the others you commit along with real mortal sins ongoing.

In the meantime, the Trump twit: "Sleepy Joe has a poor work ethic. He wouldn’t be there for a 3am phone call but I would! After all, he doesn’t stay up all night twitting great stable genius thoughts like I do!.. I am making America whinier for you!!

4 Likes

No, but, he did lead the looting of the U.S. Treasury this last 3 and 1/2 years.

For that, he and his accomplishes should spend the remainder of their days in prison.

4 Likes

ISIS never fucking existed until Junior Oil Boy and late term Dick overthrew Iraq to steal her oil. Ray Gun armed Saddam to murder Iranians from 81 to 88. It doesn’t have a fucking thing to do with good or truth. It has everything to do with chemically bombing the defenseless, stealing oil, putting a horn in the mouth and a hat on the head to celebrate dead people and having the brains of rocks!

2 Likes

Not to mention those who have literally given their lives for the noble cause of serving citizens during this pandemic. Cheers to them all. They have served their country proud. And I am humbled.

2 Likes

Golfing would be fine if he actually did something for the PEOPLE when he was in the office.

(Dream on… I’m afraid.)

2 Likes

Rome burned while Nero fiddled.

2 Likes

Along with his entire crime family!

2 Likes

Very true! 10 likes…

1 Like

Donald J Trump. The absurdity of the past 250 odd years.

What did you expect him to do?