Home | About | Donate

"It's a Long List": Ahead of New Legislation, Warren Documents Endless List of Trumpian Corruption

"It's a Long List": Ahead of New Legislation, Warren Documents Endless List of Trumpian Corruption

Jon Queally, staff writer

Ahead of introducing new legislation on Tuesday morning she says is designed to address the sinister problem eating away at the nation's democratic promise, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) has spent the last day documenting the various members of President Donald Trump's cabinet, as well as the powerful forces embraced by the president and his cronies, in order to detail why she views it as "the most corrupt administration of our lifetimes."

“It’s a long list” and it’s nowhere near exhaustive. Nor is any of it new—only the names have changed. I’m anxious to read the text of Sen. Warren’s bills, but my enthusiasm is tempered by experience with liars and grifters on both sides of the aisle (yeah, Billy Tauzin and Max Baucus, I’m looking at you).

3 Likes

I couldn’t bring myself to read this piece. Personally, I’ve heard enough of E Warren’s airy indignation.

What we need to see and hear is a real plan, pro forma, for dealing with Trump after the mid-terms. Details. Action Plan.

Ok. I read the piece. Disgusting corruption in all corners of Trump’s administration.

Glad to read she’ll offer an action plan of policies and bills to address it.

1 Like

According to Ballotpedia Warren ‘is an average Democratic member of Congress, meaning she will vote with the Democratic Party on the majority of bills’.
'Nuff said…

https://ballotpedia.org/Elizabeth_Warren

1 Like

What do you expect her to do? Stage a single-handed coup d’état? She is one individual and even her party is not in power.

2 Likes

The hatred and vitriol on the left directed at one of only two the members of the US Senate who is genuinely fighting for us has GOT to be a right-wing psy-op of some kind.

3 Likes

Flagged for being a totally unfounded fabricated accusation, and sexist and misogynist as well.

Well, I’m certainly happy she had enough time on her hands to let fly this little tweet-storm. Wanna know Warren’s words to my face when I confronted her the day after a young girl nearly had her arm blown off by militarily armed police at Standing Rock? “Umm, well, were gonna have to see how it plays out and the protestors need to respect the workers.”
If you do even a cursory look at Warren’s career, you’ll see that she was hand picked by the MA DNC from Harvard to run against a fellow, FAR more progressive, democrat for her seat. And she has been a placeholder ever since. She cares not one shit about you, your family, your livelihood, and especially does’t care about any of the things going on in DC today. She’s safe in her state.

2 Likes

I’d rather see a lob list of progressive legislation ready to roll out January 1, 2019.

2 Likes

Your point is taken. The Democrats are currently out of the majority.

The headline should have read, “Warren To Highlight Plan for Dealing with Trump Corruption”.

I’m just tired of the seemingly never-ending complaining with lists of examples.

Really? Seems only the Cons can thwart legislation when in the minority. Why is that?

1 Like

Senator Warren is not of the “left”. She’s a DLC Dim all the way.

2 Likes

Lizzy wants to take away GOP Insider Trading Rights? Another waste of time Bill like her others. Dont forget Pelosi and the long list of fat cat Dems as well as youself while you write this rediculous piece of nonsense. They are all laughing at you from Both sides.

1 Like

Attempted deflection here from the important points raised by Sen Warren

Buncha bots . .

She should run.

You’re correct about Warren not being a leftie, although by media standards she’s to the left of her party.

But that’s the point: The Ds are so far right, Warren looks like a hippie compared to Debbie Stabenow.

4 Likes

Well, at least she answered you. I’ve never gotten over her record breaking 100 yard dash away from the reporters asking her to comment on the murder of Palestinian civilians during operation cast lead.
All I see is a fkin Sheepdog

2 Likes

This is a great list, but this is why the Democrats have been called: " the more effective evil" by many because they are so good at being the fake opposition that supports the little guy and abhors political corruption, when nothing could be further from the truth!

4 Likes

Want to see how ineffectual Warren is pointing out the true corruption, just watch this video Secular Talk posted yesterday.

Can you provide some examples or legislation they thwarted?

Fine. Reject all peaceful parliamentary efforts at change then. Clean your Kalashnikov…