Home | About | Donate

It's. All. Gone. Too. Far.

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2020/12/02/its-all-gone-too-far

8 Likes

True, so many cowards, hundreds, thousands, millions of them…

8 Likes

As usual Abby tells it all like it is - truth and history ignored by complicit politicians, the MSM and network talking heads too fearful and corrupt to oppose the crime and perpetrators as forcefully and directly as needed!

At some point this madness of trump & his co-conspirators must be held to account for yelling FIRE! in a crowded theater, be held accountable, and pay the highest price! failure to call this admitted acts what they are is not acceptable, IMO.
I have written before that this pattern of premeditated overt lies, deceit, fantasy rubbish and just mentally unhinged verbal diarrhea spewed incessantly amount to treason ; financed, organized, spread by desperate madness that threatens the republic in an existential way - a crime of vast proportions, that must not be ignored, explained away, normalized or in any way put-off as some aberration that will go away if we just “look forward, not back”. That failure to act from fear or whatever rationale fed the monster of today, allowing its growth to its dangerous state; we have seen that pattern before in world history as Abby writes. …
These actions are designed to subvert the nation and politics.to create a state of conflict and hysteria - silence to challenge them IS complicity!
Those perpetrating the crime must be held accountable or the stage will be set for increasing acts of madness and potential violence!.

9 Likes

The dynamics we are witnessing are more in the realm of resonance ( the content: what content? ) akin to the 1981 disaster in the collapse of the dance floor at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. The simile is endless; microphoned, institutionalized zombie jaw flapping, pounding voids, bowing and scraping, in a form of empty, synchronized slog arising in such a way that our normal modes and criteria for analysis have been intentionally diverted, subverted, rendered useless, taken a long walk on a short pier…

Huston, Spaceship Earth has a problem, and 99% of residents of said planet are raring to get going on recognition, repair, reconstruction, re-envisioning, and when the re-run is done so that basic structures are sound, then the intensive creative adaptation work, which requires ALL OF US, will once again prove that

WHEN THE PEOPLE LEAD, THE LEADERS WILL FOLLOW

4 Likes

Yes, the evidence is overwhelming – that the covidiot is a total ret@rd!

1 Like

And if they don’t – VOTE THEIR BLOATED @$$es OUT!

2 Likes

in the above picture, the caption reads: ACCOMPLICES ALL and I would add…IN AMERIKAN, FASCISM. They are leaders of the Fourth Reich who would all vote for martial law!

2 Likes

I have a cousin, who lives in Nancy, France, who just had her 95th birthday. Her (now deceased) husband was a member of the French Resistance during the WW2 occupation. After Liberation, my cousin, age 17, was an interpreter for the Americans. I’ve heard vague stories about these two doing things like blowing up train tracks, and other such activities. My cousin has told me many times, that for decades after the war, the worst thing you could call a French person was “collaborator.” What the Resistance did to collaborators was both deserved and not pretty. I think we need to revive the term “collaborator” to refer to the fascists, semi-fascists, and fellow-travellers who have done a number on this country for the last 40 years. At the very least, we should not let those perps off the hook for their heinous acts. They have to be held accountable–now–and it has to be made clear to everyone that these crimes are unacceptable.

5 Likes

What happened to August Landmesser for being caught in a photo where everyone was clapping except him? Does anyone know? At the very least, I hope that in positive terms he inspired others too.

1 Like

Mary Trump, Donnie’s niece and author of the tell-all book Too Much and Not Enough, was just interviewed on The View. She said Donnie literally cannot accept his defeat. His brain was so washed by Daddy Fred and his training by Roy Cohn(the dude who trained Sen Joe McCarthy) so complete that he actually cannot accept he’s no longer Top Dog. That there’s no Daddy Fred and his buds to bail him out. That there’s no cadre of banks and dictators who can help him now.
His psychotic break was that 45 minute rant. Any ordinary citizen who did that would now be heavily sedated in a high security psych ward on a mandatory 72 hour hold. And, after January 20, 2021 at 1201, Trump, too, will be just an ordinary joe, subject to such an action. I’d love to see him hauled off in a strait-jacket and restraints, ranting and raving, to an ambulance.

4 Likes

It’s not a happy ending:
~https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Landmesser

2 Likes

Read up on North Korea’s purges. Kim Il Sung consolidated power by killing or sending to concentration camps as bad as death three generations (parents, children, and siblings of anybody who said even the slightest thing unworshipful of him. And basically all their immediate relatives, anybody who had had even the most normal contacts with them were turned into internal exiles and deprived the opportunity to ever have a decent job, live near cities, drive a car, travel more than just a few miles, or do anything other than do menial labor or work in mines or doing back breaking labor, even the smallest children, until death.

And his son, the Dear Leader, was ten times worse!

Elites all around the world now use all sorts of percs they get because of trade deals to crush dissent. By creating these incredible means of locking in stability of even the worst regimes, the world has made democracy a sham that cant steer the ship of state any more because its been captured.

People are pretending there are politicians with no faults, but that’s itself a symptom of mental illness, just like Trumps. With the same destructive results, the more slack the phony politicians get the less likely it is that calamity will be averted by any of them.

Hi webwalk:
Thank you for the information. Oh that was truly a sad ending for Mr. Landmesser and I see it happening here with so many screaming at the non- Trump people, elected officials and private citizens and threatening them too. Wouldn’t you know it had to be a German-American person, Trump---- to try to recreate a deadly history again by his innuendo and pretending that he didn’t mean what he says. And how easily Americans fall into a nazi kind of line—just like the imploding worker population that was Germany in the 30s and 40s. Sadly, Trump has become the cheer leader of all those unhappy Americans who exchanged jeering and hate for conversation. : (

1 Like

We live in a culture of bullying and proud ignorance. It’s always amazed me how many don’t see past the propaganda being fed to them. Always inspirational when someone does.

2 Likes

Stop … whining … about … Trump.

GOP are not cowards, they are radicals bent on destroying the Republic in the interest of White Christian supremacy. They want a minority government in perpetuity. This is shown in Nancy McLean’s excellent book Democracy in Chains. This has been coming ever since Brown v Th Board and, starting in the 70s has been the focus of Koch money. They are silent because they are complicit and 45 likes to be the center of attention; don’t mistake the puppet for the puppet master.

1 Like

Hi, V! Agreed. Only instead of seeing the sociopaths charged or held accountable in the US, I’d like to see them tried by the ICC for Crimes Against Humanity…found guilty, and then hanged, just like the Nazis.

The needless…and IMO, deliberate Covid deaths amount to genocide. And the wealthy benefited. They should be tried.

1 Like

What. Is. Your. Point?

Agreed Toni. As long as such overt crimes are normalized and swept under the capitalist rug by both political parties the more greed-driven people of zero integrity and moral compass will seek to gain wealth and-or advantage from the abuses and deaths of others. Peace, Keep what little faith we can! V