Home | About | Donate

'It's Not Hyperbole': Study Finds Thousands Could Die If Trumpcare Passes

'It's Not Hyperbole': Study Finds Thousands Could Die If Trumpcare Passes

Jake Johnson, staff writer

On the heels of the Congressional Budget Office report projecting 22 million people could lose health insurance if the Senate's version of Trumpcare becomes law, a new analysis published in the Annals of Internal Medicine (AIM) suggests the legislation could cause the deaths of thousands of people per year.

There is no sense of decency in this trump regime. The obvious contempt held for all but the uber-wealthy, corporate greed, war machine, and exploitation/pollution of our Mother Earth is palpable - every day another outrage and action that condemns individuals, American society and the wider world, as well as Mother Earth and Her creatures to suffering, abuses, usury, economic slavery, war and death.

In the 1950's we saw another person of arrogant self-importance and pathological intent in Joe McCarthy of the HUAC. His downfall and an awakening began in earnest with Joseph Welch who said of McCarthy "Until this moment, Senator, I think I never really gauged your cruelty or your recklessness" and famously asked "Have you no sense of decency sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?" For the first time, the bully had been called out in public by someone with no skeletons in his proverbial closet, whose integrity was unquestionable, and whose motives were purely patriotic. The audience in the senate chamber burst into applause. It's obvious we have few of such integrity and honor left in our corrupted/subverted politics..............

Its clear to me the trump regime and its pathological "leader" has no sense of decency and I wait for the moment of catalyst when the scales fall from the eyes of those who still do not see the emperor trump has no clothes.

Have You No Sense of Decency, Mr. Trump? Its resoundingly clear he has none, nor does his entire regime of corrupt ignorance.

Republicans should be asked to explain just what would happen to low income seniors and the disabled if they are cut off from Medicaid! All those nursing homes putting people out in the streets is not a solution to healthcare costs.

Republicans should have to answer the question of what happens when someone is cut from Medicaid?

Where was the hue and cry when millions died from not being covered under Obamacare? Where were you, "Move.On.org"?? The time is now to fight like hell for Improved Medicare For All!