Home | About | Donate

It's Not Just My Story: Ahed Tamimi Released From Prison

It's Not Just My Story: Ahed Tamimi Released From Prison

After eight months in prison for having the audacity to protest Israeli occupation with a slap, Palestinian resistance icon Ahed Tamini, who turned 17 in custody, has been released - though not really freed. In the long tradition of civility by the region's only "democracy," Israel marked her release by changing its time and location three times to avoid publicity, and arresting three artists painting a mural of Tamini on their Apartheid Wall.

Ahed Tamimi-----what an inspiration to people of all ages in how to handle an evil government—and sadly so many of their evil citizens too.
So Israel, how long did Masada last? Not as long as Palestine’s fight for freedom------Palestine has been fighting you for SEVENTY YEARS Israel That’s heroic--------that’s impressive-- and that’s the PALESTINIANS!
A role model for all people and all nations in a world where it seems all nations are becoming more and more cruel and inhuman, and it seems we are all Palestinians now. Ahed Tamimi, she is the candle that lights up the darkness for Palestine. and the world. : )

" And a child shall lead them."

Jews like to claim that they are God’s chosen people but I wonder how that is any different than claiming to be the “Master Race”. It’s a pretty racist claim … you go Ahed … I only wish my Canadian government had half the courage and spine that she does.

She is a true modern hero. Brava!

Detaining and incarcerating children based on their ethnicity as they and their parents long for freedom from oppression.

Apartheid governments of Israel and the USA. The Hague has a seat in the dock for each.

Yes, there is a whole body of “scientific racism” that claims, in an exact parallel to the totally discredited claims of “scientific” white supremacists, that Ashkenazim Jews are genetically superior - yet the get none of the criticism. In fact, to call out claims of Jewish genetic and intellectual superiority as racism is “racist”, you see…

Go here:

Thank you for saying that.