Home | About | Donate

It's Official: The Donald Loves the Poorly Educated, Also the White Supremacists, the Morons and the KKK, and They Love Him Too

It's Official: The Donald Loves the Poorly Educated, Also the White Supremacists, the Morons and the KKK, and They Love Him Too

In case you haven't heard, dreadful person Donald Trump is "winning, winning, winning" - cue now-familiar gloating leer - most recently in Nevada, where the Klan (or trolls dressed like them) came out to support him, and he celebrated by proclaiming he just loves him "the poorly educated." Then white nationalists released new robocalls urging Americans to vote for Trump, not "a Cuban." They say, "The white race is dying out (because) we are afraid to be called racist, but Donald Trump is not afraid.” Nope, he's not. But we are.

What a sweetie pie! How coy of the Trumpster! One wonders whether he studied Hitler-style demagoguery or is merely channeling him. And of course he loves the "poorly educated." He R Them! And self-love is the one plank in his personal political platform. I´m wondering whether he´s yet boned up on foreign policy since last September when he didn`t know the difference between Hamas and Hezbollah. (See http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/04/donald-trump-difference-between-hamas-hezbollah-quds-kurds) Whether his billions may magically "qualify" him to run for president is debatable. My question is whether he´s qualified to vote.

rope-a-dope--a method of tiring out a boxing opponent by pretending to be trapped on the ropes while the opponent expends energy on punches that are blocked.

Lil' Donnie Trump is doing verbal "rope-a-dope" and all the outraged elites of all political persuasions are wasting their energy on indignation which is exactly what Lil' Donnie wants them to do. This way he divides the majority of the Republican electorate between the dynamic Latino duo of Cruz and Rubio.
Why do the elites put up with it? Because they know that the only alternative is yet another "me too" or "it's my turn" candidate. What we are watching is the end of both the Republican and Democratic parties who are desperate for something, anything, to try to energize an electorate that is both bored and tired out.
The theme song for the inaugural ball of whoever wins the 2016 presidential election ought to be:

OR this from another Don (and a Leonard)