Home | About | Donate

It's "Xenophobia and Racism," Says Sanders, as Trump Proposes "Removal Forces" for Immigrants

It's "Xenophobia and Racism," Says Sanders, as Trump Proposes "Removal Forces" for Immigrants

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

Sen. Bernie Sanders accused Donald Trump of pushing "xenophobia and racism" on Friday after the president said his administration is building up "removal forces" to kick out immigrants.

It is not an American value to talk about rounding up millions of people and throwing them out of the country. That is xenophobia and racism. https://t.co/o7sE2szJkG

1 Like

I have never seen such heartlessness from this country in all my years. Granted, it has never been at the top of the list in regards to fairness, empathy, or honor, but lately? I guess all that is to be done is sit back and watch because “We the People” have been rendered mute LONG before the current insanity in D.C.

4 Likes

Removal forces? What a dangerous precedent! Who will be next after the immigrants are all gone? YOU AND ME THAT’S WHO!

3 Likes

I would argue that the coup d’ 'etat in November 22, 1963 rendered the American people mute when the American sheeple believed the lie that Oswald, who was a fascist, patsy, was the assassin of JFK.

3 Likes

Agree completely, shantiananda!

2 Likes

With all due respect, the faithful thronging Chump’s Nuremberg rallies are hardly “mute.” (I’ll concede to “heartless,” however)

2 Likes

I don’t consider those brain-deads “We the People”!
More like “They the Zombies”.

2 Likes

Here come the “jackbooted thugs.” They will not stop with the undocumented migrants. Question is, is it 1933 or 1938?

2 Likes

Is it racism if you want to control immigration because you don’t want more growth, sprawl, traffic, pollution, loss of the commons, loss of wildlife, forests, biodiversity, resources, farmland and sustainability?

Would immigration be a problem if empires stopped destroying countries changing regimes and embracing despots that loot their country and oppress their (over)populations?

Would immigration be a problem if organized religion allowed Planned Parenting to help women control the size of their families? Instead of by war, crime, famine, disease, malnutrition and forced migration?

It may be too late to address the problem of immigration rationally, humanely. Nature is taking over and it won’t be pretty.

8 Likes

No doubt about it in my mind! The Third Reich demonized the Jews first; the Fourth Reich has demonized the undocumented, immigrants first.

3 Likes

ZEIG HEIL MIEN FUHRER! Every day (at least) a new atrocity and diminution of truth, integrity, empathy, compassion, and justice!

Endless for-profit war, rampant racism and sexism, police murders and brutality, usury, vulture capitalism (AKA corporatism and fascism), civil rights a thing of the past, all from this trump regime of moral lepers from fuckin Hell! An ignorant mental/moral zero POS drives his cabinet of other malignant and depraved scum! Where are the voices in opposition to this de facto coup and trashing of the Constitution (“Just a Goddamned Piece of Paper”) and Bill of Rights! Crickets! Silence IS complicity, you worthless DINO shills and stooges!

We have become what the Greatest Generation fought and died fighting against, now replaced by scum that lied and bought their way out of serving, the ignorant laud and support - a POS malignant moron and bigot, and all his rotten ilk!

7 Likes

This administration will go down in history as the hate, fear, and punishment administration.

1 Like

Best post of the week, natureboy! Thank you.

1 Like

Glad to see the passion, Emphyrio!!! We need much more of it if any movement is going to take hold! It seems like many believe that “playing nice” is the “civilized” thing to do. BULLSHIT!!! Time to get angry or continue to get stomped!!!

3 Likes

The quintessential example of “CON DON” as de Blasio has baptized the 6’3’’ pile of fecal matter

1 Like

Time to revive The Committee for the Defense of the Foreign Born. Once thought no longer needed and disbanded. In America, there is never a moment to relax your guard, if you are not wealthy, white and male.

3 Likes

You got that right nboy.

2 Likes

Who’s paying for these “removal forces”? Who are they?

When will we see Kristallnacht (German: “Crystal Night”), also called: Night of Broken Glass or November Pogroms, the night of November 9–10, 1938, when German Nazis attacked and terrorized Jewish people and violently destroyed their property.

Maybe Black and Brown people will have to start wearing an insignia like the Jews were forced to wear the Star of David on their clothing.

This will make it easier for the Trump Brigade to round up partially Non-White people for deportation.

Steven Miller is determined along with his Bigoted boss to Make America White.

The White Nationalists are getting a foothold and trying to make beautiful diversified America into a PURE WHITE SOCIETY.

Mr Miller apparently forgot what the Nazis did to his ancestors, now he wants to bring a form of Nazism to America, only since the Jews are White they will get a pass this time around.

2 Likes

Yes, and what we need now in Amerika is this generation to realize the truth of your post. When one joins the military, he takes an oath to protect America from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. And I would submit, we Americans never needed more protection from our Amerikan, domestic, fascist, enemies than now!

4 Likes