Home | About | Donate

J Is For Jenius, But What About The Windmills and Oringes?

J Is For Jenius, But What About The Windmills and Oringes?

We can't even. If you've wisely stayed in your cave of late, the stable genius just threatened to get rid of judges, said his father was born in Germany, claimed the noise of windmills cause cancer, promised a health care plan that doesn't exist, warned he'll close the border even if it wrecks the economy, and ranted about needing to find the oranges of the Mueller probe. Today we don't care if he's evil or an idiot or has Alzheimers/ dementia. For the love of God we just want it to be over.

4 Likes

“We just want it to be over.” Certainly we do. But it appears that The Owners (and their lobbyists in Congress) will continue to impose the sociopath upon us anyway.

8 Likes

I now understand what Hillary meant by “basket of deplorables” Actually that was kind. I also have an understanding how he packs his rallies. My neighbors travel hundreds of miles to his rallies and hold little Amway style cookie meetings in their garage. Mighty white of them you know. Fix the electoral system or this goon is going to get four more years and McConnell will pass a law that says he can run again and again until he is 100 years old. Who is responsible for this nightmare? Look in the mirror.

2 Likes

Yes please, make it stop.

4 Likes

I am thankful for this dark, comedic political satire that actually communicates important political truths.
Odd how recognizing darkness together helps to bring in some light.

2 Likes

I just looked in the mirror.

I didn’t see anybody who rigged the 2016 D primaries against the candidate who would have thrashed the nightmare.

Nor did I see anybody who keeps Greens, Libertarians and independents off the TV, off the front pages and out of the “debates.”

Nor did I see anybody who gerrymanders voting districts, purges eligible voters from the rolls, and stacks the judiciary with Federalist Society-approved gangsters.

That brush you’re painting everybody with is FAR too broad.

14 Likes

Good answer. That “look in the mirror” charge only works for the 40% of confirmed idiots in this country who have normalized Trumpo the Traitor. The very same assholes who would have screamed bloody murder if Obama had exhibited the very same unhinged personality traits. Hypocrites with a capital H.

5 Likes

It was still stupid of this supposedly very bright woman to say it openly. It demonstrated a certain contempt that could have cost her many, many votes by people who still hadn’t decided. Remember that she lost the three key states that put Trumpo the Traitor over the top in the Electoral College by only about 75,000 votes.

5 Likes

I was confused about the "Oranges, but then I had a cup of COVFEFE and then I heard “origins.”…o.k.

5 Likes

“…And I told the other day at CPAC. Great people at CPAC. We had an incredible thing. I had nothing to do. It was early on a Saturday morning…”
I. Had. Nothing. To. Do. This is the person that Congress allows to stay in the White House, evidently until the end of his term. Prediction: Even if impeached or defeated at the polls, he is not going anywhere.

1 Like

It won’t be over until they’ve squeezed every penny out of our public coffers (esp. Social Security and Medicare) and stuffed it into their pockets and danced away laughing. The collapse will catch them, sooner or later.

2 Likes

The “little orange dumbass” has turned the Presidency into a joke.

Wow, he sure don’t talk so good, isn’t it, or think…and when the wind blows… it’s coming from him.

Oringe you glad I didn’t say Covfefe again?

4 Likes

Hi lobo4justice : LOL : )

Maybe Old Trumpo just had a Freudian slip? Thinking about im-PEACH-ment led him to think about Oranges. Or perhaps he had been reading Charles Darwin’s botanical work “Oranges & Peaches” later re-isued as “The Origins of Species”…Or maybe he was tilting at windmills in Quitoxic style.

1 Like

“Bernie” could have stopped it before it started, by blowing the whistle–during the primaries–about what was being done to him, by whom, and why. He knew, but chose to back Clinton instead. Had he done so, he would have won the nomination in a landslide, and the general election as well. Instead, he chose to throw his supporters under the bus at the convention. Ask yourselves why. The truth is, our beloved “Bernie” is a fake. A ruse. A scam. A plant.

As for Trump, well…we get what we deserve. The system as it is is a reflection of who we are. Unless and until we commit, as a nation, to a course of real change, we’ll continue to whine about the “opposition” while we put our hopes for the future in yet another charlatan. And it won’t stop until we finally grow up.

And speaking of grownups, Marianne Williamson happens to be the only one in the race thus far.

Her arrogance that she was destined to win overcame her (supposed) intelligence.

Hi HistoryPilot: Than you, my first laugh of the morning! ’ Oranges and Peaches," oh LOL all day long! : )