Home | About | Donate

Jacinda Ardern Shows Trump What Leadership Looks Like

Jacinda Ardern Shows Trump What Leadership Looks Like

Amy Goodman, Denis Moynihan

Another mass shooting has gripped world attention. Fifty Muslim worshippers in Christchurch, New Zealand, were brutally gunned down in two mosques by a single gunman armed with an arsenal of legally purchased semi-automatic weapons. In a sick modern twist, the alleged killer, 28-year-old Australian Brenton Tarrant, livestreamed his rampage on Facebook. The killer, arrested apparently unharmed, published a manifesto online before his murder spree in which he defined himself in rambling prose as a committed white supremacist.

1 Like

yes, amy! i agree that prime minister ardern sets a great example… however, #45 is not about to learn from anyone else!

2 Likes

Wow that Christchurch terrorist murderer ( He who must not be named—like Volermort)
It was very strange that "Voldermort: killed all those people while screaming about non-white invaders. Hmmm -----did he not know that indigenous people were in Australia and New Zealand long before the white people showed up?

2 Likes

Mr Blubber is interested in only two things - money and power ( sorry , and Ivanka ) , nothing else .

2 Likes

At this point, I would settle for a leader that was even a fraction as articulate as Prime Minister Ardern.

Having aligned himself with conservatives, I don’t expect 45 to ban assault weapons, but no matter what the ideology, I do expect “The Leader of the Free World” to have the ability to effectively express disdain for hate on our behalf.

The contrast between Ardern and Trump is absolutely stark.

3 Likes

Division and hate works just fine for Trump. And frankly, that’s all he has besides scatology.