Home | About | Donate

Jane Doe Wants an Abortion but the Government Is Hell Bent on Stopping Her

Jane Doe Wants an Abortion but the Government Is Hell Bent on Stopping Her

Stacy Sullivan

Rather than allowing Ms. Doe to access a legal procedure that she wants, ORR forced her to go for counseling at a religious, anti-abortion crisis pregnancy center, where she was forced to have a sonogram.

“I am astounded by that position. I have to tell you, I'm astounded that the government is going to make this 17-year-old girl who has received judicial authorization for a medical procedure to which she is constitutionally authorized choose between a pregnancy that she does not want to go forward with to term or returning to the country from which she left.

Couldn’t she just go to Canada for a few days’ “visit”?

No one owns their body, its just a rental and it goes right back to dirt afterwards. Ur soul is what u will use to pay the price for the choices u choose to use the body for. But their is still Hope while u are still here. So choose wisely!

"Mary got pregnant from a kid named Tom who said he was in love
he said don’t worry ‘bout a thing baby doll, I’m the man you’ve been dreamin’ of

but three months later he say he wont date her or return her calls
and she swear 'god damn if I find that man Im cutting off his balls’
then she heads for the clinic and she gets some static walking through the door
they call her a killer and they call her a sinner and they call her a whore

God forbid you ever had to walk mile in her shoes
’cause then you really might know what its like to have to choose"

Trump installs the dogmatic head of a theological group to decide who may exercise their constitutional rights and who may not. Guess who’s life and health are compromised not to mention basic health care withheld by ideology.

So this POS country says

1. she can’t have the abortion AND
  2. we don’t want ‘her kind’ in this POS country having ‘anchor babies’ that we have to support b/c … b/c … b/c
  3. IT’S TAKING A BUCK AWAY FROM THE WORTHLESS INBRED RETARDED TRUMP 1%!