Home | About | Donate

Jennie Willoughby: 'President Trump Will Not Diminish My Truth'

Jennie Willoughby: 'President Trump Will Not Diminish My Truth'

Jennie Willoughby

On Friday, a friend and I watched as the President of the United States sat in the Oval Office and praised the work of my ex-husband, Rob Porter, and wished him future success. I can’t say I was surprised. But when Donald Trump repeated twice that Rob declared his innocence, I was floored. What was his intent in emphasizing that point? My friend turned to me and said, “The President of the United States just called you a liar.”

Yes. And so he did.

Sadly she will be judged, stigmatized, ridiculed and shunned for speaking the truth. Societies blame victims, it is their fault, they caused it, blah, blah, blah. Hopefully you are not a victim. If so, I’m sorry to say, you will never heal.

He hasn’t been labeled a “Pathological Liar” for nothing.

Jennie Willoughby is a brave woman.

Trump is a man who doesn’t respect women.

Jennie Willoughby will “not” be judged, stigmatized, or ridiculed by anyone but the small of mind, those who lack character, and those who are misogynistic.

Giving a rat’s ass care about what those people think, would be a huge mistake in anyone’s life.

I speak from 50+ years of experience.

Trump has finally read a book and it’s . . .it’s . . .it’s . . . Dr.Seuss!

Dr. Seuss, or Dr. Doolittle?

Our “Very Stable Genius” of a president, must have a Doctorate in Lying", with minors in “White Supremacy” and “Misogyny.”

He doesn’t really respect anyone but himself.

If you, a friend, family member have lived through this treatment, then you know her truth.

Actually Rudyjo, I would bet the farm, that Trump is the most insecure President that most of us has ever seen.

Jennie, don’t feel bad, Trump calling you a liar is not a pejorative, but a compliment!